Spring 2016 Box of Style Zoe Report: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if this bag wasn't associated with the RZ brand or box of style..

I would have thought the bag was from H&M or Forever 21, only because they have sold similar looking bags in this style in past seasons..  but that is my personal opinion. nothing wrong with H&M or Forever 21, I shop there but this style isn't for me.  the quality does look amazing tho! But too small for me. I know "mini" bags are trendy now, so that might be why RZ picked this as the hero item 

Also, anyone notice there is no adjustable strap?   :eek:   <_<  this might be something to consider if your short or too tall

12357581_941247972588487_2064623449_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if this bag wasn't associated with the RZ brand or box of style..

I would have thought the bag was from H&M or Forever 21, only because they have sold similar looking bags in this style in past seasons..  but that is my personal opinion. nothing wrong with H&M or Forever 21, I shop there but this style isn't for me.  the quality does look amazing tho! But too small for me. I know "mini" bags are trendy now, so that might be why RZ picked this as the hero item 

Also, anyone notice there is no adjustable strap?   :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  <_<  this might be something to consider if your short or too tall
oh is that a pic of the bag? good idea to search for a real example vs professional photo. 

I think this mini bucket is sooooo cute - I love all the fun colors!! Its perfect for travel- I can't wait for Spring!!

Does anyone have experience canceling an RZBoS subscription? I've looked all over my account on the website and sent them email but no luck.

Does anyone have experience canceling an RZBoS subscription? I've looked all over my account on the website and sent them email but no luck.
you might want to call them if you can because right now, they're probably busy with emails since the HERO spoiler item came out 

yup, it's the picture of the bag  :rolleyes:  , i usually do real searches rather than professional photos  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

found it on instagram through the tags hashtag #
LOL. I have to laugh at how this came in email: " yup, it's the picture of the bag - roll eyes - , i " (LOL - sounds a bit rude written out..haha). :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Thanks for sharing the pic. I'm still pretty happy.  But can now see it is a bit small.  Still, good for me. 

​EDIT: I had to remove the symbol that made the word show like in email :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Those silly emojis! funny.

Hi - for those who asked re renewal of the annual - they replied (I told them I wanted to ensure renewed at same annual rate):

As an annual subscriber your account will automatically be renewed every year until you decide to cancel. Your account will renew and bill on February 15th.

Hi - for those who asked re renewal of the annual - they replied (I told them I wanted to ensure renewed at same annual rate):

As an annual subscriber your account will automatically be renewed every year until you decide to cancel. Your account will renew and bill on February 15th.
Ohhh, that's different from how most subs work.  People are going to be angryyyyy about that one.  I better make sure my CC info is up to date.

Ohhh, that's different from how most subs work.  People are going to be angryyyyy about that one.  I better make sure my CC info is up to date.
how so? i guess that I assumed that I would be renewed as annual since I subscribed as annual.  Likewise, if I was month to month then keep that.  How do others work?

I know with a lot of subs when your annual is up- it switches to month to month. I'm happy that it's this way with RZ bc I defintely want to continue paying up front for the year for the $50 discount- totally worth it to me ! When comparing this sub to others- I use pretty much 100% of the items from each box-- the only items I've swapped are the 2 nippies items. Looking forward to the next year!

Thanks @@boxesandboxes for reaching out and asking-- I started to go to their site the other day on my phone, got interupted with a business call & then it totally slipped my mind. I hope you had a great time on your trip!!

LOL. I have to laugh at how this came in email: " yup, it's the picture of the bag - roll eyes - , i " (LOL - sounds a bit rude written out..haha). :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   Thanks for sharing the pic. I'm still pretty happy.  But can now see it is a bit small.  Still, good for me. 

​EDIT: I had to remove the symbol that made the word show like in email :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Those silly emojis! funny.
LOL you gotta love these emojis!  :laughno:

I think I love this bag. It's perfect for weekend outings and concerts and the like. It won't be my daily bag but for things like that perfect. And the brown is nice and useable. 

Box of Style is now shipping to Canada, UK and Australia. Here is the latest picture from their IG. The bag looks cute. It's smaller than I normally use but I'm looking forward to getting this.

image.jpeg

Also, anyone notice there is no adjustable strap?   :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  <_<  this might be something to consider if your short or too tall
I was looking at a different picture of the bag (the one of it propped on top of the BoS box) and I think it may be adjustable.  It looks like the straps loop through the top of the bag and end in the tassels.  The tassels are just knotted so you could lengthen or shorten by untying and retying the tassel ends to the desired length.  Maybe?

The more pictures I see of this bag the more I want it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
same here!  At first I was kind of 'meh' and thought about canceling, but the bag is growing on me.  I can see myself using it quite a bit and look forward to getting it this spring.  I was surprised she was putting another bag in the box, but this style is so different than the last and also right on trend.  Can't wait!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, I found this interview with the founder/designer (loving that Racked is calling this an "It" brand!) 

http://la.racked.com/2015/1/15/7560829/shaffer-la

Back