Spring 2016 Box of Style Zoe Report: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This box is going to be so good!  I wasn't in love with the bag at first (and I love small bags), but the more I see it the more I'm intrigued.  

I can't post it from my phone but Rachel Zoe just posted a pretty pic of the 3 spoilers on Instagram. Every time I see the purse I get more and more excited! I have never tried a la mer so I am over the moon about that one, and that it's an extra so I know more goodies are to come. I'm less excited by the jouer because I already get that subscription so it seems duplicative, but it's a great product. Fingers crossed for no blue.

I can't post it from my phone but Rachel Zoe just posted a pretty pic of the 3 spoilers on Instagram. Every time I see the purse I get more and more excited! I have never tried a la mer so I am over the moon about that one, and that it's an extra so I know more goodies are to come. I'm less excited by the jouer because I already get that subscription so it seems duplicative, but it's a great product. Fingers crossed for no blue.
I wonder if any of the other items from the photo are in the box?

La mer is great!! So excited to get it in the box. I used to use it years ago pre kids. Ever since then it's been out of my price range,

Here is the picture from IG

image.jpeg

Eek, I hope that 'loved' necklace isn't in the box. It's very pretty but I personally don't love wearing things like that.

When I got my mail today I received a $50 off code for RachelZoe.com for being a Box of Style member.  I checked out the website, but everything is SO pricey.  

The cheapest thing I saw was a ring for $75,  but I'm not crazy about it.  What's everyone else getting?

Back