Spring 2016 Box of Style Zoe Report: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box and absolutely love it. I think it's better in person. The bag is different than I expected. It's nice though. I'm excited to use everything in the box except the blotting papers. I might gift the jewelry too. It's pretty but I think my daughter-in-law might love it even more.

I got my box today too! Love the purse and I got the bracelet in gold and the eye liner in abstract, smokey black color. I don't use dry shampoo but my coworker love it so I will give that to her . This was my first box and I'm very happy with it. Can't wait for the next one!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it this eve. Really like the purse. It's a nice dark caramel color. The bracelet in silver. The eyeshadow in Venetian, an olive green. Everything else is a plus for me. Some will be gifted, some I will try. As usual very happy with her boxes. Looking forward to the Summer box of style!

I got my box today and while I'm happy with everything it is my least favorite box yet. That being said I do love the bag I just won't use it as much as the ring and watch from past boxes. I got the eyeshadow in the pearl gold which I am super happy about. I think if I got the bracelet in gold I would have been much more excited overall about the box. Unlike other people, I am excited about the headphones and dry shampoo because I will use them and love the brands.

Even as I am reading over this I kinda feel let down. I think it's just because I loved her past boxes so much!

Should I be worried that I still haven't received a gift card or any shipping info for my box? I'm in the Bay Area...I would have figured that something would be here by now. :/ 
I'm in Oregon and I got the gift card last week, so I feel like you should definitely have that by now. 

I didn't get the email about late shipping so I emailed customer service today.  They got back with me in a few hours and said that all boxes should ship by Monday.  My email said they were having some issues fulfilling all of the orders by the first of the month because they've been waiting on the purse.  It also said something about making sure every item passes their quality standards. . .so of course, I'm speculating that some of the purses might not have been up to par. 

I had flashbacks to the RBofMcD fiasco with the Popsugar Resort a few years ago.  That's when Popsugar had a huge delay in sending out boxes and then people got these clutches that were crooked and poorly made.  I would rather wait and get the best quality possible, so I was really satisfied by their response (glad they have quality control in place).  

They said my box has been upgraded to expedited shipping, so I'm sure it'll be here by the middle of next week.  I hope you hear something back soon!

I was really annoyed about how late my box shipped- but I got it yesterday and got the bracelet in gold (what I hoped for) and the eyeshadow in venetian- gold/green (what I hoped for)- so I guess having a delayed box worked in my favor this time! Overall I am pretty pleased with it. I think everytime the spoilers are revealed I am kind of like "... that's it huh?" but when I see it in person I like everything a lot more- I use almost everything she has sent (been subbed since Fall)- and it is all good quality.

I'm in the same boat. Received the email this weekend saying it's delayed and they're expediting shipping, but still no shipping notice. Not sure if it's regional... I'm in the Chicago area.
Still no shipping notice- but it looks like it just showed up on my FedEx account. Shipping FedEx 2-day from Capacity LLC.

Got my box today! I'm surprised by how much I like the bracelet. It's much prettier and more expensive looking in person!

I'm relieved that I got the eyeshadow crayon in Rococo, a French gold color. It's not the shade I wanted, but I can make that work. I would've been at a loss with the blue one.

Does anyone have tips on how to make the bag work? I'm 5'2 and the straps are much too long. The bag hits against the upper part of my thigh and it's just not a good look. At that price point they should've made the strap adjustable!

I have the same issue with the bag. I'm too short for it. Maybe with heels it will look more proportionate.

I finally received my box yesterday and, having seen the items in person, I really like the whole box.  Love the colour of the bag, I'm 5'7" and it seems to "fall" right, I also think the size of it is perfect for errands and such (I tend to carry an overflowing bag so this will be a good exercise for me).  

I received the bracelet in silver and although it's pretty, it's just not my style so it's up for trade. I don't know where my $50 gift card is.  Has anyone people the Zoe box of Style asking about this? All in all, I appreciate the care that seems to have gone into the presentation of this box.  

One of the reasons I refuse to sign up for Oui Please is the lottery aspect of it - you never know who will get what - so even though not everything in this Zoe box is to my taste, I respect that they're up front about the items.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

PS.  I received the Marble (darkish grey) eye crayon.  I can live with it, but would like to trade for Renaissance (the purplish one) if anyone is interested.

I finally received my box yesterday and, having seen the items in person, I really like the whole box.  Love the colour of the bag, I'm 5'7" and it seems to "fall" right, I also think the size of it is perfect for errands and such (I tend to carry an overflowing bag so this will be a good exercise for me).  

I received the bracelet in silver and although it's pretty, it's just not my style so it's up for trade. I don't know where my $50 gift card is.  Has anyone people the Zoe box of Style asking about this? All in all, I appreciate the care that seems to have gone into the presentation of this box.  

One of the reasons I refuse to sign up for Oui Please is the lottery aspect of it - you never know who will get what - so even though not everything in this Zoe box is to my taste, I respect that they're up front about the items.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The gift card didn't come in the box it came in the mail by itself it a silver foil package.  I received mine a few days before I got the box.  Hope you get one soon, good luck!  Enjoy your goodies!

Be careful with the bag, ladies! Wore it out last night and my card wallet fell out of it. Luckily we were just at my husband's cousin's house and they have my wallet. Bags that don't close are a terrible idea for festivals, haha. I do like the look of it more than expected, I'll just have to be more careful next time.

Be careful with the bag, ladies! Wore it out last night and my card wallet fell out of it. Luckily we were just at my husband's cousin's house and they have my wallet. Bags that don't close are a terrible idea for festivals, haha. I do like the look of it more than expected, I'll just have to be more careful next time.
Yikes! Thanks for the warning.

I'm 5'2" when I wake up in the morning and the straps are so long that it hits below my knee with the strap over one shoulder. Done crossbody it's better but still way too long. I may tie a knot or see if I can get the strap shortened by a seamstress or someone.

I agree that making it adjustable would have been a better way to go.

I got my gift card two days ago but there's nothing I want to spend it on.

Just a thought to share with everyone needing a shorter strap length.  You can take it to a shoe repair and they could easily shorten the strap for you.  The cost, I would guess, would be minimal.  I sold my bag on ebay so I don't have the issue but if I kept it that's exactly what I would have done.

Just a thought to share with everyone needing a shorter strap length.  You can take it to a shoe repair and they could easily shorten the strap for you.  The cost, I would guess, would be minimal.  I sold my bag on ebay so I don't have the issue but if I kept it that's exactly what I would have done.
Great idea! Thanks for the tip!

Back