Starlooks May 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking about....something.  Not sure.  I wanted a tendergloss and what else?  lol

I don't know what to buy with the $35...help! I'm thinking one or two of the eye pencils and the rest on brushes maybe?
I am thinking about....something.  Not sure.  I wanted a tendergloss and what else?  lol
I'm not sure either! I might end up getting the bronzer I totally thought were were getting. And maybe a blush. Gah, decisions. 

Also, in their special set they are promoting, the brush TOTALLY looks like the regular sized duet brush, not the small. False advertising!

I have to say that I really like this whole Starblast thing with detail about the items in our boxes! I really hope they continue them.
I agree! I really liked the Why Marci? videos but the emails make me happy too.

I wonder if we can combine the loyalty code with the 20% off for the set with the blush and brush because i would definitely get it then.

I got the LSP2 - which is pretty light.   This will be more of a body powder, I guess?  I am not sure.  It is really light

I LOVE the green eyeliner.  It has a shimmery cast to it and goes on smoothly

starlooks.may.2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if we can combine the loyalty code with the 20% off for the set with the blush and brush because i would definitely get it then.
no, only one promo code at a time, I believe.  I guess you could call them and ask?

I got the LSP2 - which is pretty light.   This will be more of a body powder, I guess?  I am not sure.  It is really light

I LOVE the green eyeliner.  It has a shimmery cast to it and goes on smoothly
Gorgeous! I'm super excited about this box now. I'm curious to see the "bronze" powder. It mentioned 2 different shades in the email (loving the email!!!). I really love the white highlighter color, but I think of also love the bronze color too. Can't wait to see which one I get.

I got the LSP4 colored powder and it's so so pretty, WAY better for me than the lighter one! It's a gorgeous bronzy lightly shimmery powder. So happy with this box! The last 4 months have been more miss than hit, except the 5 shadow palette. Love that.

Gorgeous! I'm super excited about this box now. I'm curious to see the "bronze" powder. It mentioned 2 different shades in the email (loving the email!!!). I really love the white highlighter color, but I think of also love the bronze color too. Can't wait to see which one I get.
I got the bronzey color.  It is SUPER pigmented, I'm really excited about it! This is one sweep with a dry fluffy eyeshadow brush. 

*Also note that this swatch is on my hand, which is neutral/warm toned and this pulled yellow on me hard, it might be a little different for others. 

starlooks.jpg

yeah, that is much nicer than that light color.  I guess I will use mine as they suggested in the tutorial.  It will last me forever!  I think the lookbook cheated and they used both on the model

yeah, that is much nicer than that light color.  I guess I will use mine as they suggested in the tutorial.  It will last me forever!  I think the lookbook cheated and they used both on the model
I would have preferred the lighter color but I think they are both lovely in their own ways.  They definitely used both on the lookbook! 

I am okay I got the lighter color - I got Dr Hauscka (or however it is spelled - too lazy to look it up) bronzing tint concentrate, and it is not shimmery.  I can use that for a tint and then add my very translucent powder over it if I want to. 

I just get flashes of box envy sometimes!!  You always want what you do not have ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What is the color name/number on the bottom of the light one?

Could someone please tell me if you've used any of their liquid eye liner and eyeliner pens?  I almost bought some the last time with the other loyalty code but I was eyeing a past box and a certain tendergloss.  I think I will buy a couple of eyeliners this time around.  Plus another tendergloss of course!

The precision eyeliner pen that came in the June 2013 box was amazing! I used it every day for months. You can't go wrong with any of their eyeliners. I've tried all of them & love them all. The gem/diamond liners are my favorite, but I use all of them.

Back