Starlooks May 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will love it, @@trekkersangel!

I did their makeup tutorial and I am really happy with the results.  The lighter color will grow on me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I know what I am getting with my loyalty code Tendergloss

Color: Snookums - Gloss Featured Eye Shadow Brushes

Title: Small Precision
Ha ha ha. We have very similar tastes! I had that tendergloss earlier this year & used a the way up already. It's a great color & I love the tendergloss formula. I need another one in that color! And that small precision brush is one of my favorites! I use it every day! Good choices!

I'm still trying to decide what I want this time around!

I just opened my box and I got the LSP4 powder, I was really hoping for a lighter color to use as a highlighter.  If anyone wishes to trade, let me know.

Is anyone having trouble with the pump on the make up remover? I can't get mine to work =(

I got two of them in January

here is what I wrote about them back then

• Longwear Lipstick in Endless This is a shimmer sheer shade of a brownish-gold.  This will be perfect for summer.  
  • Longwear Lipstick in EonThis is a matte dusty dark pink-brown color.  It is my lips but better shade.  I really enjoy this color.  I don’t worry about the “long wearing” claim, all lipsticks fade quickly on me, as I am always drinking or eating SOMETHING.  It is not drying at all for me
I've put the swatch in a spoiler as the image is HUGE

that is endless, eon and then orion (the eyeliner color) swatches (from left to right)

starlooks-jan4.jpg

This month was just...no.

Not for me at all. I want to swap the entire box. On the bright side, it's almost June. New spoilers to look foward to!

Has anyone who emailed to get their code received it yet? I may just call later today to get it. 

I think I am also still going to unsub and take a break.

Got my box today. Find it funny that the makeup remove says "shade well before use" lol.

I'm glad they included the green liner with the box, I hate when subs send out boxes with no color products. I've wanted to try some of their makeup remover, so it'll be nice to try, though not exciting. I got the lighter powder, which is definitely better for me than the darker, though I'm not super excited about that either lol. Nothing bad in the box, just not exciting for me. I'm happy to be getting the code, so I can kind of create my own, more exciting box lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh! I just went to track my box to see when it would be delivered this week, and it was delivered this morning! Yay! I'll be interested to see which powder I receive. I would definitely prefer the lighter one.

Has anyone who emailed to get their code received it yet? I may just call later today to get it. 

I think I am also still going to unsub and take a break.
I haven't gotten  mine either. I think I will call tomorrow for it.  I need to cancel but I want that code first so they can't tell me I can't get it or use it, lol. 

*whew* LSP2 for me!  I was really nervous that it was going to be the darker shade.  And now I have a trying-really-hard-to-purr sweetie kitty (Ed has some issues) on my lap, so I'm *trapped* and unable to swatch until he wanders off!

Someone on facebook mentioned that they sent for their code of Friday and asked how long before the codes are sent and Starlooks responded with "We have several to get through, but you're definitely in the que! You should receive it this week"

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I called and got mine...ordered 2 brushes-tried to be practical :/ I do love that green eye liner tho-stayed all day without moving!

So I just got my first box yesterday and I wasn't really impressed.  I haven't ever used Starlooks products - is this a normal box?  I just thought it would be more makeup and I only got a green eye liner. 

I didn't like the powder because it was super glittery.

The only thing I really did like was the makeup remove - has anyone used these before?

So I just got my first box yesterday and I wasn't really impressed. I haven't ever used Starlooks products - is this a normal box? I just thought it would be more makeup and I only got a green eye liner.

I didn't like the powder because it was super glittery.

The only thing I really did like was the makeup remove - has anyone used these before?
It should be more make up...I've only subbed since feb, but this is the first time that I've received face stuff. I've been using it tho, and I do like it! I can't use a lot of eye makeup removers (Almay and neutrogena burn!!!) but this one works :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my box! I got the lighter powder which is to

Light on my skin since I have a tan skin color....

Still waiting on my code also and to see if they will stock the sold out Tahiti bronzer soon cuz I really want it! If not, may just buy a couple of brushes.

Well I finally got my code via email. And now to cancel. I guess I should prob call them since they are so on the damn ball about charging on the first! 

I emailed to get my code last week, then emailed to cancel yesterday and they confirmed my cancellation today. I don't know if I'll get my code or not since I cancelled. 

Back