Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine! Don't forget your ebates if you have an account! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Darn!  I always forget when I'm in a rush...

Somewhat off-toppic, but did anyone else snag things from their buy 3 get one free sale on trial sizes while they were there? I snagged some hair stuffs and masks (been wanting to the Coconut Hibiscus SheaMoisture stuff for a while)
I wish I'd thought of that!

Darn, so many people already have their boxes and mine is still halfway here......
Honestly I didn't expect mine today. I checked tracking over the weekend and it was still at the shipping facility. And it magically showed up today.
Here is my box:

image.jpeg

Honestly I didn't expect mine today. I checked tracking over the weekend and it was still at the shipping facility. And it magically showed up today.

Here is my box:

image.jpeg
Mine hasn't moved overnight so I'm hoping it's just a tracking issue and it will magically appear also!

My box *magically* arrived today, although tracking has not moved since April 7. I received the lipstick in "coquette orchid" which is a lovely metallic rose shade :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> CeraVe was 70% empty, but I'm happy with most of the goodies.

My box *magically* arrived today, although tracking has not moved since April 7. I received the lipstick in "coquette orchid" which is a lovely metallic rose shade :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> CeraVe was 70% empty, but I'm happy with most of the goodies.
Yeah my CeraVe in my walmart box was little more full than the one in my target box. But a little bit goes a long way luckily. I gave mine to my boyfriend, it helps is raw chapped nose from all the blowing of his nose he does this time of year with pollen/allergies. He sneezes non-stop.

I got my boxes today.  Disappointed in my lipstick color:  Dulce le Leche  Both boxes are the same.  Really wanted a deep pink or rose color.  Although this would be considered a nude, I cannot use this color.

cpl100, on 29 Apr 2016 - 5:19 PM, said:Of course I do not need anything but that will not stop me from ordering the box.....
I know, I may be close to admitting I have a problem :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   I really wish this would be a subscription - I would probably save money since I wouldn't purchase 2 subscriptions like I do individual boxes. 

Back