Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe everyone knows about this but I just bought two expensive beauty items at Target.  (Scaraway patches and a Neutrogena microdermabrasion kit.)  When I asked a clerk why they were both cheaper on the website he said almost everything is cheaper online and just go to customer service for a price match. I saved around $5.

Maybe everyone knows about this but I just bought two expensive beauty items at Target.  (Scaraway patches and a Neutrogena microdermabrasion kit.)  When I asked a clerk why they were both cheaper on the website he said almost everything is cheaper online and just go to customer service for a price match. I saved around $5.
I've also learned that if the cashier at target ever refuses to take one of your coupons, just go to guest services and say you forgot to use your coupon on your transaction and they'll refund you the coupon value.

I've had legit target coupons that match the items I was buying work for no reason and the cashier refused to push them through, my bf used to manage a target and he said just go to guest services and it's true they just refund you no problems.

Sometimes it's other way around (online is more expensive when you do ship to store), but you can always get a price match. It's not only Target, Walmart also does that. Once I saved $60 on a cruiser bike (cheaper in store) and $10 on a bike helmet (cheaper online) using Walmart's price match :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've also learned that if the cashier at target ever refuses to take one of your coupons, just go to guest services and say you forgot to use your coupon on your transaction and they'll refund you the coupon value.

I've had legit target coupons that match the items I was buying work for no reason and the cashier refused to push them through, my bf used to manage a target and he said just go to guest services and it's true they just refund you no problems.
True. 

Once a guest service clerk refused to apply one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon to the same cart saying "it's against their policy". When I asked her to show me the policy item regarding this, she spent 10 minutes browsing through 3 pages of policy over and over to not be able to find such an item.

Just ask them to justify when they refuse.

True. 

Once a guest service clerk refused to apply one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon to the same cart saying "it's against their policy". When I asked her to show me the policy item regarding this, she spent 10 minutes browsing through 3 pages of policy over and over to not be able to find such an item.

Just ask them to justify when they refuse.
Yep Target is one store you can use both types of coupons. That IS clearly in their policy.

Does anyone have a link to the Target page that has the small size beauty items?  I know I saw it floating around somewhere.  TIA

Box is available now. Don't forget to use your $3 coupon from last box and if you can bump the total up to $20 (before -$3) Target throws in a $5 gift card ;)

Screenshot_2016-05-02-00-28-24.png

I must be on product overload b/c I actually debated this one.  The $5 gift card and $3 coupon were the deciding factors....

I bought one...Just wonder...the sample size in the picture looks smaller for a Target box that sells for $10...and ofcourse for $47 value.

May be when the actual product arrives...they should be more full size products than it looks now....

I think something is wrong with the page i can not add to cart...i wonder if it is sold out...is anyone else having issues ?

I bought via ebates (2% cash back) bought 2 and used the $3 coupon from the last box and got the $5 gift card, works out to be about $6.20/box for me if you factor the gift card. Not to bad and my extra box makes and easy gift for my sister's birthday.

Both of mine came today..it was like Christmas: 2 Target boxes, my Birchbox, a surprise Allure box and some bulbs for my garden! Whew!

I ended up with two different colors of the lip pen and it appears to be full-size. I am pretty happy with it, especially after using ebates, my coupon and getting the $5 gift card.

Both of mine came today..it was like Christmas: 2 Target boxes, my Birchbox, a surprise Allure box and some bulbs for my garden! Whew!

I ended up with two different colors of the lip pen and it appears to be full-size. I am pretty happy with it, especially after using ebates, my coupon and getting the $5 gift card.
Did the gift card come with your box?

Back