Theme Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the suggestions and keep them coming.

Don't forget to check out the first page to see what was already nominated and what was already done
smile.gif

Yay I won the haute couture theme! When do I get to pick the next theme? How do I go about doing so?

Sorry I've been missing for so long.. I was accidentally banned haha.

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed Yay I won the haute couture theme! When do I get to pick the next theme? How do I go about doing so? Sorry I've been missing for so long.. I was accidentally banned haha.

I think you will be next. So start thinking about it.

Originally Posted by cardboardboxed Yay I won the haute couture theme! When do I get to pick the next theme? How do I go about doing so? Sorry I've been missing for so long.. I was accidentally banned haha.

You can PM Maja, Me or other mods if you got your pick.

How about dare to be emelie from emelie poulan i don't i think she is cute^___~

Originally Posted by kaori How about dare to be emelie from emelie poulan i don't i think she is cute^___~ errr?

I am sooo doing the Christy Turlington's impression of Marissa Berenson!!!! from Kevin Aucoin's Face Forward

Originally Posted by piccolo_lover dare to be...a different ethnicity. i.e. if you're caucasian, try an middle eastern look, or if you're asian, try to go black. there's a lot of options with that one and it's pretty challenging and potentially interesting! they actually did this on "america's next top model" once.
also, dare to be animalistic. (fun!)

xoxo emily

I like that idea!

How about a colour theme? You pick a colour and you do your whole face in that colour eg: if you pick green, you do green eyes, cheeks and lips.

Originally Posted by goddess13 How about a colour theme? You pick a colour and you do your whole face in that colour eg: if you pick green, you do green eyes, cheeks and lips. there already was sth like.. green envy? (I don't remember well)

I only said green as an example. You could pick other colours - purple, pink/blue/yellow/orange/red/brown/etc
smile.gif

ok heres one how about, fireworks show!! in spirit of upcoming 4th of july? colorful and bright fireworks.

Originally Posted by Kaya
yahoocool.gif
Why Not to TRY the RUNWAY MAKEUP
We did the Haute Couture contest not so long ago!

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 ok heres one how about, fireworks show!! in spirit of upcoming 4th of july? colorful and bright fireworks. I'll add it to the list.

how about....a butterfly...medusa...queen of hearts...black widow...vegas show girl....caught in the rain...death becomes her...moulin rouge....hair raiser/scared.....the future.....old lady

I don't know if any of these would work or if they've already been done but that's my ideas!!!

Back