Theme Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about Island Beauty or Polynesian Princess? Think of Brooke Shields in The Blue Lagoon, or some gorgeous Polynesian Island girl...
smile.gif

4921-large.jpg

Sm_Pcc.jpg

kanephoto.jpg

He was just too cute not to put in here! LOL Sorry!
smile.gif

Hello,

I would love it when we can do a nice Winter-Theme.

So let's get out all our icy/icy-blue/silver/frosty and colours like that above. ;-)

We are ice-queens/pricesses :)

icon_smile.gif
Welcome to mut Monique!

Originally Posted by Monique_sl Hello,
I would love it when we can do a nice Winter-Theme.

So let's get out all our icy/icy-blue/silver/frosty and colours like that above. ;-)

We are ice-queens/pricesses :)

Sorry if this was already suggested and I missed it but Snow Fairies or etherical and Angelic sounds like fun and goes with some of the color schemes and names like Monique_sl mentions. Nice and seasonal too, would love to see.

I suggest that the next challenge could be "Dare to be J.Lo". She always has good make up, nice hairstyle. Maybe you could find in her look some inspirations. What do you think about my idea, girls?

At the moment the mods choose the enxt theme and then it will be the winners from previous comps that get to choose. Maybe you should enter from now on and then you'll get to pck JLO!

I think dare to be elements(earth,wind,fire,water) would be awesome.

I just think about

*Marie Antoinette,..Queen of france

She is strong charcteristic,..always put MAke UP with Blush so pink vivied

lips so bright,..shining and pink,...green eyes,..no mascara,...eye shadow

look not strong and soft,..and gorgeous shape eyebrow with goldcolor!!

Amazing she is so fantastic
icon_smile.gif

*Scarlet O'hara from Gone with the wind movie,..

Absolutly gorgeous!!!
icon_smile.gif

*charismatic @painting woman artish Frida Kahlo!
icon_biggrin.gif

Wouldn't it be cool to have a playboy challenge? We have so many hotties and talents that I feel it would be almost necessary to have a challenge. I apologize if there already has been one or if its offensive to anyone, i only mean well.
icon_cool.gif
What do you think ladies and gents?
icon_biggrin.gif

these are awsome- I was thinking asian princess- but the gwen stefani video one's a great example- I also liked the female to male, and unidentifiable transformation challenge-from the Kevyn Aucion- I know these are already suggested- I am just backing them ...:)

Back