Theme Suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to say everyone on this forum is so creative so I would LOVE to see the following:

SCI FI theme- Think Far-scape, Trekkie, even some kind of alien this could be really wacky.

Flag- Makeup design based on the persons heritage either incorporating one or two or even more flag colours/design(for mixed heritage
icon_biggrin.gif
) IE Singapore/st Vincent.

Zombie/night of the living dead- he he

My funny Valentine- Especially with Valentines coming up! :icon_love

Carnival- Unsure if we have had this but its self explanatory

Originally Posted by PopModePrincess Dare to be a "Hip Hop Honey" i was thinking the same thing! i think that would be hot!

What about Dare to be a Spring Flower. With the warm weather coming up and the pink trend look for make-up this spring, I think it'd be perfect.

I'd like to see Dare to be a Bronze Goddess too.
smile.gif

Yea
smile.gif
I think it really would be fun to do Rocky Horror! Also, I think I could pull Columbia off pretty well hehe

Since we had "Dare to be, Frida Kahlo," why not "Dare to be, Bettie Page" in honor of the new movie "The Notorious Bettie Page."

dare to be...a different ethnicity. i.e. if you're caucasian, try an middle eastern look, or if you're asian, try to go black. there's a lot of options with that one and it's pretty challenging and potentially interesting! they actually did this on "america's next top model" once.

also, dare to be animalistic. (fun!)

xoxo emily

Hi,

Since I Am new on the forum, I don't know what things already have been said. But these are some things I thaught about:

Playboy Mansion Girl or some 60 ties pin up thing.

Country en Western

Hippie Chique

Aqua Diva

Goldfinger James Bond

Career women

Barbie Look

The 4 season's or just one of the 4

like winter or summer

Natural almost nude make-up

Beety Boop

Vampire Vamp

Or a look a like competition to look the most like:

Gwen Stefani

Woopy Goldberg ...

I don't know just some things that came to mind.

satisfied.gif
satisfied.gif
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by sugarquayn Since we had "Dare to be, Frida Kahlo," why not "Dare to be, Bettie Page" in honor of the new movie "The Notorious Bettie Page." I like that!!!!
I dont know if this has already been mentioned but what about an 80's theme? Or the 1920's, 30's?

Back