Walmart Beauty Box? Sweet!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting in CA.  I assume they are sending them in waves, depending on how mnay people ordered.  I figure it will get here when it gets here.  I am not overly excited for it, so not anxiously awaiting it like others probably are!

Just checked my account again and it shows I signed up on 9/3 - which is also the day this thread launched.  I'm sure it's coming - I'm just anxious :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I love goodies in the mailbox!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today! Lip balm came in a mocha shade which is kind of a bummer for me, but I'll use everything else. 

I'm just about out of deodorant too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ETA: In Wisconsin!

Just checked my account again and it shows I signed up on 9/3 - which is also the day this thread launched. I'm sure it's coming - I'm just anxious :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love goodies in the mailbox!
Same day signup and same feelings - I love getting things besides bills and junk mail to "current resident" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I waited around for quite awhile to order mine, so I'm going to give it another week before I start worrying.  Definitely hoping for a good lipstick color!

Did you all see that there's more than one box variation? Nouveau Cheap has pictures!

Still waiting here in SC! I believed I signed up on the 5th, so I'm hoping it will come by the end of the week!

Ha, I didn't even notice that mine was different! I got version two. With a mocha lip balm and a turquoise nail polish.

I just ordered a box for my mom based off the spoilers of version 1. Now watch us both get version 2! Maybe we'll get super lucky and get one of each, then we can each just take what we like. She gets first dibs, of course, cause she's the momma!

I signed up the day this thread was posted ( thanks again, @ !) 

and when a few days went by without a confirmation email, I ordered again, thinking maybe the first one didn't go through. 

I got a box several days ago, (Version 1, which I was very happy with) but haven't gotten the 2nd one yet. I did check my credit card and was billed for both, so I should be getting another one. 

I much prefer the version I got, especially since mocha and coral are awful on me.  I'd be happy to get a pink balm, but I still prefer the other items in the first box. I don't paint my nails and I don't wear foundation or primers.

I thought I remembered reading somewhere that they were going to use age to help determine which box people got...but now I can't remember where I saw it? Maybe during sign up? If that is the case, I would guess that "older" people would get box one and younger ones box two? I wonder what the cut off would be for ages.. I'm 31, so will I get the more skincare heavy one cause i'm "old" hehe. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received version 1 and I am SO glad I did. I'm not bowled over by it but it was definitely worth 5 bucks. I expect to use the Olay skin care and the perfume sample. The other stuff will be gifted or used eventually. I would have been really sad if I had received version 2. The only thing I might like from V2 is lip gloss but not if it's the color posted.

Still wtg for my box in NY.  I bet I get version 1 because if Juicy Couture perfume is an option, I always get it.  My BB pals will feel my pain, LOL.  

Latest posts

Back