Walmart Beauty Box? Sweet!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler up on IG!!!  So excited!!

Capture.JPG
Holy smokes!  I can't wait!  That box is AWESOME!

I received mine today! Just like the instagram photo!!! Woo hoo!
Did you get a shipping confirmation in your email by any chance??

I didn't look at the spoilers, figure I'll try to be surprised, but wow!!! Everyone seems pretty excited, so I'm guessing it's pretty great :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope mine comes soon!

nope, no shipping notice... but that was great because I could actually be surprised, unlike my

Birchbox and Ipsy that I peek at....

OMG, this is a fabulous box for the price!!! I won't spoil anything either, but I think most people should be happy.

Even though this is quarterly and not monthly, it beats their  Goodie Co. food box I subscribed to as a tester, then charter member until they  D/Cd it by a couple of miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be happy to try everything except

the deodorant, as I got it in a BB5 special edition box and that stuff gives me a serious rash

Still, for $5 with only one thing I can't use, I can't complain.

Well, I signed up too after seeing the content. Hopefully I will be able to get the same one, before they run out. Did anyone of you get confirmation e-mail after signing up?

Same box except for....

my Cover Girl color is 030 -- it's your mauve.

I'm in a suburb of Indianapolis and it looks like it shipped for Gurnee, IL.

Same as the others -- no shipping info.

Same box except for....

my Cover Girl color is 030 -- it's your mauve.

I'm in a suburb of Indianapolis and it looks like it shipped for Gurnee, IL.

Same as the others -- no shipping info.
I hope I get this color - it's my shade :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What a great box! I believe my family and I will use everything. Only unfortunate thing was the perfume was broken, so we had to clean up tiny shards of glass. 

I am really surprised that the sizes in here are so good, I'm glad I ordered a box! I was kind of expecting maybe a lipstick/balm and a handful of foil packets, glad I was wrong!

I am really surprised that the sizes in here are so good, I'm glad I ordered a box! I was kind of expecting maybe a lipstick/balm and a handful of foil packets, glad I was wrong!
Yes! There's enough moisturizer to last the winter (not like I didn't have enough already to last the winter but now I have substitutes in case my skin doesn't like one of the others!). 

Spoilers!!

.i can't find the way to hide them

Yes! I can't wait. I hope it comes soon! I wanted another secret. That stuff is $9 at my cvs! I hate spending money on deodorant. Full sizes yay! I had a feeling it was going to be great. Walmart has so much money and so many partners it had to be good. Just wish I knew when it was coming cause I'm going away. I'm going to have so many packages to open when I get back from vacay.

I expect to use everything in this box except the deodorant! I have tried it before, and it made me extremely itchy.

It made me itch for a little while maybe a few days but then I used some lotion with it. The itch stopped and I didn't need the lotion anymore. I think because it is clinical strength it is very drying and your body has to get used to it and really it meant for times when you are sweating a lot.

Back