Walmart Beauty Box? Sweet!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else still waiting on their box? I moved this month and haven't been consistently getting my mail at my new apt. (Seriously mail carrier idk why I have to fill out those move in forms if you are going to ignore them lol) Just wondering if it hasn't legitimately reached me or if it's something I'm going to have to look into with my mail delivery.

Anyone else still waiting on their box? I moved this month and haven't been consistently getting my mail at my new apt. (Seriously mail carrier idk why I have to fill out those move in forms if you are going to ignore them lol) Just wondering if it hasn't legitimately reached me or if it's something I'm going to have to look into with my mail delivery.
I just got a call from home that mine arrived today, so hopefully yours will be there soon! Now to get through the rest of the work day...

I'm still waiting on mine too. Looking forward to it for sure after seeing the spoilers!  So grateful for this board - I love getting head's up about cool stuff like this.

Another mail delivery, another day with no WM box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Adding insult to injury - I was supposed to get my ipsy bag today.  Nope.  Whomp whomp indeed lol

It made me itch for a little while maybe a few days but then I used some lotion with it. The itch stopped and I didn't need the lotion anymore. I think because it is clinical strength it is very drying and your body has to get used to it and really it meant for times when you are sweating a lot.
That could definitely be.  But I have had reactions to other deodorants that weren't as strong.  And dryer sheets, laundry detergent (a supposedly hypoallergenic one, at that), one sunscreen, Bath and Body Works lotions, and several fragranced/dyed soaps.  Plus, I don't really want to keep 2 open deodorants around and try to remember to use the stronger one before I'm going to sweat.

I never received any notification of shipping (didn't the confirmation e-mail say we would?) so I was totally surprised when it showed up today. I bet yours will arrive by the end of the week if it didn't already.

I checked my account info on the WM Beauty box site and it says my box is in the processing stage.  Wondering if people who have received their boxes saw that move from "processing" to "shipped."

I'm in South Texas and the box I ordered for my mom arrived yesterday, and mine today. I ordered on the very first day this thread was posted, if that helps.

I'm in South Texas and the box I ordered for my mom arrived yesterday, and mine today. I ordered on the very first day this thread was posted, if that helps.
I also ordered on the first day and live in Houston - still nothing - hoping tomorrow or Friday

Was there a change in your WM account (from "processing" to "shipped")?

I also ordered on the first day and live in Houston - still nothing - hoping tomorrow or Friday

Was there a change in your WM account (from "processing" to "shipped")?
I'm in San Antonio. I didn't check the account to see if it changed status. I just figured I would get a shipping notice, but never did. Weird.

I'm still waiting too, and I'm in NY. I don't think it's issue with my post office, as monthly boxes are all delivered by USPS and they got here just fine. I ordered a bit late though, as I was fighting the urge for a few days.

Back