Walmart Beauty Box? Sweet!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure people will. I will say I am usually not one to jump on the first box as I'm always worried how things will go. But I figured for $5 I'd take a chance. Must better than taking the $100 chance in the Popsugar special edition fall box lol

I understand the hesitation to buy when you have no clue what you are getting but sometimes the first box is the best one, because they use it to reel people in like "Look at all the amazing stuff you get!"  Then people sign up and the next few boxes or bags or whatever are lackluster.  

I want to sign up but I want to see what people get first. lol I hope some of you post what you get in your first box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm sure people will. I will say I am usually not one to jump on the first box as I'm always worried how things will go. But I figured for $5 I'd take a chance. Must better than taking the $100 chance in the Popsugar special edition fall box lol
Haha this was me!  I can spend $5 in a gas station, come out and have no recollection of what i bought, but I figure this will give me stuff or some stocking stuffers for the holidays!

I understand the hesitation to buy when you have no clue what you are getting but sometimes the first box is the best one, because they use it to reel people in like "Look at all the amazing stuff you get!"  Then people sign up and the next few boxes or bags or whatever are lackluster. 
That's what I thought about the Rachel Yeoman's Quarterly. I won't make that mistake again, but a $5 gamble is way more sensible than a $50 one.

Anyone know when this is shipping?

Enablers?  On MUT?  What is this enabling you speak of?!  I have never heard such a term….. (insert whistling smiley here)
Of course not! Not on here. And I totally didn't come back here to say that I broke down and signed up. lol DH didn't even complain. He usually complains when I mention a beauty box but I guess the fact that it's only $5, 4 times a year helps. I hope this is worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Of course not! Not on here. And I totally didn't come back here to say that I broke down and signed up. lol DH didn't even complain. He usually complains when I mention a beauty box but I guess the fact that it's only $5, 4 times a year helps. I hope this is worth it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
We will either all be super excited together or super disappointed together!  I hope it is excited!  And I am looking at it as potential stocking stuffers for the holidays/secret santa/etc!

That's a good husband to have!  The ones that enable or don't complain!

Hope they ship soon!

We will either all be super excited together or super disappointed together!  I hope it is excited!  And I am looking at it as potential stocking stuffers for the holidays/secret santa/etc!

That's a good husband to have!  The ones that enable or don't complain!

Hope they ship soon!
At least it's only $5 and there is plenty of time to cancel before the next box IF we are disappointed. I think my husband didn't complain because I'm cancelling Ipsy when my year is up next month and $20 a year sounds better than $110 lol 

At least it's only $5 and there is plenty of time to cancel before the next box IF we are disappointed. I think my husband didn't complain because I'm cancelling Ipsy when my year is up next month and $20 a year sounds better than $110 lol 
Im cancelling my yearly Ipsy too. I have been disapointed too many times this year. Still keeping my monthly but  I figured  I dont need both.

Im cancelling my yearly Ipsy too. I have been disapointed too many times this year. Still keeping my monthly but  I figured  I dont need both.
I haven't been disappointed, I just have too much stuff. Last month was the first month I was just meh with Ipsy. The bag was my favorite part and that was only because it was orange and white (Tennessee girl here lol). I'm not overly excited by this month but at least I know I'll have a bonus item next month. I was sitting at 950 points but since they opened glam rooms early I reviewed products early (yes I cheated but that was the only way for me to get to 1000 before 100 points expired on Sept 6). 

I think a $5 box will be smaller samples so I will use them faster than some of the Ipsy samples. Plus, I'm frugal and buy mostly drugstore products and at least this will give me a chance to sample things I might actually go out and buy. Honestly, the majority of  things I liked from Ipsy were so expensive in full size that I just couldn't bring myself to splurge. 

I do hope shipping is soon though. This is the Fall box and the first day of Fall is September 23, so they need to get to shipping. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok, I did some researching to see if anyone else was talking about the beauty box and I found info on a baby box that Walmart offers that is the same concept as the beauty box but with baby/pregnancy related stuff. One person already got her first box but she said it took about a month to receive it. She ordered early August and got it early September. They may just wait until the end of the month to get all the orders in and ship them all at once?! I don't want to wait a month but at least there's no million year wait list like with Ipsy. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Spoiler up on IG!!!  So excited!!

Capture.JPG

Back