We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I didn't really take the whole order now get it two months later thing into consideration.

In that case, can we have an ox blood color box too?
YES!!   I would buy that one as well....

I would also love a dark sunset box - deep rust, yellows, browns with red in them - think New England in the fall - lol

hmmmm I see yummy box ideas. 
Yes to pink boxes. (aren't memebox pink to begin with. they need the contents to be pink as well!)

And it will be fall soon, so a Fall Box for end of August/ early September? (since we had Summer Box)

Featuring @@biancardi 's idea of sunset colors, a good body lotion as the weather gets dry, a nice pampering face spa treatment (that is not a sheet mask tyvm) and other awesome skincare stuff for exfoliation and rejuvenation. 

Last edited by a moderator:
YES I love this thread!

Memebox ideas:

Superbox: PUMPKIN BOX!! (for october;) but pumpkins not halloween theme,, everything with pumpkins :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Special edition Raspberry box! (witch 100% natural ingredients because else it's too chemical) 

Special edition 100% Organic box! (skincare and a bit makeup)

Superbox Snow White box (like the apple handcream from Tonymoly, whitening cream from SecretKey etc)

Superbox Honeybox 2 (because we love honey!)

Memeshop Ideas!

SecretKey Sale (Up to 50% it will come in handy because I'll probably buy everything from the sale! (done it with recipe by nature and secret nature!)

Ampoule & essence Sale (all ampoules and essences from the memeshop in sale up to 50%)

If these spies see this and Memebox listens I'll be broke! but with lots of love for Memebox :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as we're doing the wishing well thing again, I'll repeat and add to my previous wishes!

I've been pleading for a peach/apple/cherry/plum/strawberry Scentbox for a while now, and I'm going to repeat that wish now!  Not the blossoms.  The fruits themselves.  Ideally, each box would be a different fruit.  Orange -- either the fruit or the blossom -- would be great, too.

Shower box!  Not bath.  Shower.  Hair masks, scrubs, body wash, shower steamer tabs.  If you can use it while standing up in under five minutes, it belongs here!

All about lips, but no lipstick/gloss.  It would be all about getting your lips *ready* for the finishing color!  Scrubs, masks, balms, primers, etc. 

We did get a spa box, but that wasn't quite what I meant by staycation.  I guess I was thinking more like a mini box:   Travel sizes of shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste (yes, toothpaste!  I loved the Marvis minis we received in the first Glossybox because they were fancy and not something I would normally buy!), lotion, a room mist -- all of the goodies you would want to see in a hotel bathroom amenities kit.  I don't normally actually *go* anywhere on my vacations, but it's fun to have a little set of things like this to use during my required-by-law (I work at a bank) week off work! 

I had a few more ideas, but I'm on a sugar high right now and can't remember them.  Maybe later.

I saw this in the memebox discussion thread and I want to say yes to a witch and princess theme box

witch/villain box-dark color makeup (I'm picturing a maleficent-esque look ;p)

princess box-whitening cream/mask, makeup (shimmery shadows, highlighters, blush, etc), and skin care stuff

yes!!! to a BB box (BB creams and powders) and a Pink or even a Coral color box

Another yes to a gold/silver box (I personally love gold)!

YES I love this thread!

Memebox ideas:

Superbox: PUMPKIN BOX!! (for october;) but pumpkins not halloween theme,, everything with pumpkins :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Special edition Raspberry box! (witch 100% natural ingredients because else it's too chemical) 

Special edition 100% Organic box! (skincare and a bit makeup)

Superbox Snow White box (like the apple handcream from Tonymoly, whitening cream from SecretKey etc)

Superbox Honeybox 2 (because we love honey!)

Memeshop Ideas!

SecretKey Sale (Up to 50% it will come in handy because I'll probably buy everything from the sale! (done it with recipe by nature and secret nature!)

Ampoule & essence Sale (all ampoules and essences from the memeshop in sale up to 50%)

If these spies see this and Memebox listens I'll be broke! but with lots of love for Memebox :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Woo, the organic and snow white one sounds awesome. As for the secretkey sale, I think memebox might be planning on it soon because I recently received a survey asking about secretkey but I'm not 100% sure. 

I'm not getting married any time soon but it would be nice for Memebox to have a wedding related box filled with the essentials to have on your wedding day.

I love all the color and scent boxes ideas! As for colors I'd get: pink, purple, nude and turquoise. And for scents: berry, cherry, peach, green tea.

I'd love a shower box and honey box 2 as well!

I think we all agree those mini $15 s are worth the gamble. Memebox should come up with more.
Yay to the brilliant ideas, ladies, keep them coming!  :wub:

Come on memebox we know your reading here we want a too cool for school box . A purple /green,nude box, a peach box, holikaholika holikaholika box, a enprani dear box, a hand care box.
Lorna, we didnt have enough luck with some of our wishes. Yeah still waiting of TCFS....but I fear that brand might not want to partner up with memebox  :scared:

More themed boxes would be nice.. Agree on the Holika Holika and TCFS ones. Also want; Innisfree, Skinfood, Nature Republic, It's Skin, Mizon, Shara Shara, IOPE, Mamonde, A'Pieu and Peripera! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have not tried any Shara Shara products before. The IOPE did collab with memebox for a korean box but it was all deluxe samples if not mistaken. This brand is too expensive I guess.. Nevertheless I expect brilliant things from it.

I have not tried any Shara Shara products before. The IOPE did collab with memebox for a korean box but it was all deluxe samples if not mistaken. This brand is too expensive I guess.. Nevertheless I expect brilliant things from it.
Me neither, but I've been wanting to try Shara Shara products for some time. I wouldn't mind a IOPE membox with only deluxe size, the brand is indeed so expensive that I'd be more than happy with deluxe sizes only. ^^

Customize_Your_Own_MemeBox

A  choose from options  box that gives you a way to fill up your own box

deluxe samples 5 options choose 1

product USD 10 - 15 choice of 1 from 5 different products

product USD 20 - 30 choice of 1 from 5 different products

high end choice of 3 options a lip product or an eye makeup product or a face makeup product

extra sampler of sachet samples choice of cosmetics or hair or body products

I think this might be fun to have I think shipping time might be a bit longer due to buying amounts of stock to fill orders on request and filling of customized boxes but maybe memebox can do it

if enough people would want this

Latest posts

Back