We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a good foot spray!!  I purchased a missa ginger & vinegar foot mist on beautynetkorea and I love it!

maybe a cool water bottle, sunscreen, body mists/coolers. 
gimme all the mists! its going to be warmer in a few weeks so yeah. 

done using the TCFS. on to my dr.young one.

gimme all the mists! its going to be warmer in a few weeks so yeah. 

done using the TCFS. on to my dr.young one.
I'm in love with the O'sum aloe vera mist, sadly it's almost gone, so I'd appriciate more mists too! Hopefully they put some in the summer box and/or cooling box etc.

I'm in love with the O'sum aloe vera mist, sadly it's almost gone, so I'd appriciate more mists too! Hopefully they put some in the summer box and/or cooling box etc.
Yeah, that one is looongg gone lol. The humidity here is nonexistent. 

I think this calls for a..... WATER BOX! <--someone actually suggested something similar

Mists, essences, ampoules, toners-only box.

I don't need anymore makeup at the moment...i think. Or cleansers. 

Throw in 2 mists, and I am a happy camper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish for:

a memebox with a body shaping/pampering theme. Like skin firming creams, cellulite creams, a good and effective peeling, a bath soak (milk, seaweed, essential oils) ,a body treatment, and also a shimmering oil, and why not a pillow spray?

a hydration box for skin!

an all you need for traveling box (top to toe) with deluxe samples. Shampoo with conditioner, leave in oil, cleanser, toner, moistruriser, hand cream..and a mini hairbrush, 

I want a "Face makeup" box which should have the following inside; bb/cc cream, primer, eyebrow pencil, cream blusher, maybe a eyeliner and a tint!! ^^

Would like to see a lip box. Lip stains, lip glosses, lip plumpers, lip scrubs, etc.

Oooh yea! 

More (MUCH MORE) Color & scent boxes. We'd buy them all I assure you memebox spies  :wub:  

Scent box that I'd like to see: Vanilla, Lemon, Random Flowers, Strawberry, Fruits in general :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Color Boxes: Pink, Purple/Lilac, Green, Yellow, Black/White 

Pretty much every color and every scent  :rolleyes:

Oooh yea! 

More (MUCH MORE) Color & scent boxes. We'd buy them all I assure you memebox spies  :wub:  

Scent box that I'd like to see: Vanilla, Lemon, Random Flowers, Strawberry, Fruits in general :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Color Boxes: Pink, Purple/Lilac, Green, Yellow, Black/White 

Pretty much every color and every scent  :rolleyes:
Turquoise and nude too!

Color boxes in pink, purple, nude, turquoise, and green- in my mind it would be all seafoam/minty greens.

Agree on the lip box, I'd like to see an eye box as well. I'd like it to be full of those sexy gel pencil liners. Wouldn't mind one with just blushes either.

Basically all I'm saying is: give me everything. I want it all.

my green box would be for the fall - deep hunter greens, olives, sparkling green-blues with silver shot thru it, greens with bronze shimmers.    Since we order a few months ahead of time, I would want a deeper green box for the fall/winter months :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

in case memespies are reading this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I guess I didn't really take the whole order now get it two months later thing into consideration.

In that case, can we have an ox blood color box too?

Memebox,

Since I think we have proven you are lurking on this thread and occasionally granting our wishes. Let me keep wishing myself into the poorhouse then

yesssss A purple color box. And pink

A BB box. Maybe some full size more inexpensive ones and some deluxe samples of the pricier ones

restock the scent box trio

AND more scent boxes like peach, cherry, apple. With body mists and cute Handcream

Please restock Naked boxes 18, 15, 14

Ummm mists like TCFS

Oh and one one suggestion maybe this has to do with how fast they have grown and maybe haven't caught up with themselves but when I find something I would like to purchase I usually can't get it from the meme store and am forced to go to competitors to buy it. I would like to see something along the Birchbox model, that at least new items coming out in the boxes are available for purchase and maybe a reward points system. Anyone with me on this? I just dropped a bunch of money on a competitors site because I needed to repurchase things meme introduced me to. It would seem like they are losing money on that part. anyone else done the same?

Back