We want these boxes Memebox!! (a suggestion thread)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Customize_Your_Own_MemeBox

A  choose from options  box that gives you a way to fill up your own box

deluxe samples 5 options choose 1

product USD 10 - 15 choice of 1 from 5 different products

product USD 20 - 30 choice of 1 from 5 different products

high end choice of 3 options a lip product or an eye makeup product or a face makeup product

extra sampler of sachet samples choice of cosmetics or hair or body products

I think this might be fun to have I think shipping time might be a bit longer due to buying amounts of stock to fill orders on request and filling of customized boxes but maybe memebox can do it

if enough people would want this
Nice! cool that you have the same idea...

posted somethimg very similar like a week or 2 weeks ago on the Memebox facebook ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm throwing in another vote for a Princess Box! I love the looks of the Etude House Etoinette line, and the Dear My Blooming Lips Talk lipstick, anything with cute little dollish girls printed on the package... stuff like that would be princess perfect.  :king:

How about a "Sweet" box with things like sugar scrubs, dessert-like packaging (those cute A;T Fox cupcakes), dessert-scented products? Oh, and those Holika Holika Dessert Time Pudding Packs!

I'd love another scentbox trio (could also be a fruit-themed trio) including strawberry, blueberry and peach...there are plenty of sheet masks in these scents, and Tonymoly has some cute fruit-shaped packaging that would fit with this theme (blueberry lip balm, peach hand creme, etc.).

I'd also love to see some really good Holika Holika and Skinfood boxes!  At the very least, I'd like to see more products from these brands in all of the boxes, as well as other brands like The Face Shop, Innisfree, and always more TCFS and Tonymoly!

How about a "Sweet" box with things like sugar scrubs, dessert-like packaging (those cute A;T Fox cupcakes), dessert-scented products? Oh, and those Holika Holika Dessert Time Pudding Packs!

I'd love another scentbox trio (could also be a fruit-themed trio) including strawberry, blueberry and peach...there are plenty of sheet masks in these scents, and Tonymoly has some cute fruit-shaped packaging that would fit with this theme (blueberry lip balm, peach hand creme, etc.).

I'd also love to see some really good Holika Holika and Skinfood boxes!  At the very least, I'd like to see more products from these brands in all of the boxes, as well as other brands like The Face Shop, Innisfree, and always more TCFS and Tonymoly!
Yesssss, I love the Sweet Box idea! Also would love to see more products from the more popular, well-known brands.

Customize_Your_Own_MemeBox

A  choose from options  box that gives you a way to fill up your own box

deluxe samples 5 options choose 1

product USD 10 - 15 choice of 1 from 5 different products

product USD 20 - 30 choice of 1 from 5 different products

high end choice of 3 options a lip product or an eye makeup product or a face makeup product

extra sampler of sachet samples choice of cosmetics or hair or body products

I think this might be fun to have I think shipping time might be a bit longer due to buying amounts of stock to fill orders on request and filling of customized boxes but maybe memebox can do it

if enough people would want this
I love your idea! that way at least I know there is one item in the box I love. 

Its strange memebox still didn't come up with a 'sweet' themed memebox other than the Cute one that sold out in a day. 

Many of us suggested it before... so here is a recap, memebox: Pink Box, Princess Box, Sugar Box, Dessert Box, Witch box, Magic Girl Box,... you can't go wrong with these lol.

Would be nice if they include some hints in the description too. Ya know..those magic words that give us a clue what to expect and draw people to purchase more-- cute packaging, pink hues, lovely youthful scents, floral, fit for princesses, young and fresh. 

Yes yes to a sweets box

I broke down and ordered one of those cupcake lip balms.

I love the packaging and will probably save all the cute ones (omg as if I have any room for empty stuff ha ha)

A scent box trio again. ABSOLUTELY. I am so sorry I didn't buy this, but I was being "good" at the time, sigh....

Now I want ALL the boxes!!!!!! seriously. I am a convert and I am encouraged that more and more Korean brands are becoming cruelty free, this is important to me. I hope they continue in that direction.

Ok, also for summer, a lemon box, and I am also still stuck on peach and cherry!!

Are there enough products to do an Eva's Rose Mine box? I'd be all over that too. Loved that perfume gel.

How about a hand and nail box, not nail polish, I have a ton of that, but cuticle stuff, brightening masks, hand cream, maybe nail art?

I would love an OUT OF THE BOX, box.

Things that would not be typical of a Memebox.

Korean treats, accessories for hair, etc...just a bunch of fun fashion-y but non beauty items.

I would love an OUT OF THE BOX, box.

Things that would not be typical of a Memebox.

Korean treats, accessories for hair, etc...just a bunch of fun fashion-y but non beauty items.
They did attempt to sell accessories month back (i think?) but we retaliated. also said something about Korean Oreo cereals. I don't think thats a bad idea tho. lol. 

They did attempt to sell accessories month back (i think?) but we retaliated. also said something about Korean Oreo cereals. I don't think thats a bad idea tho. lol. 
Yes, they did try to sell jewlery but i think it didn't sell much..

I'd love to try korean snacks etc. Wonder how good their chocolate is!

My mom said

A SUNFLOWER BOX! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> maybe a good idea!

Also the memesnacks and food is a good idea but totally different subject. maybe cool for them to open an extra site and link it in the memebox website

So you on the Meme-tries-everything website you could buy, korean snacks and food, Korean candy, korean accessoiries and jewerly etc. korean apps and korean most loved gatgets!

Latest posts

Back