Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm waiting on

- Bircbox (TeenVouge Edt)

- MyGlam

- Target order:

• Sewing machine!!!! I have an antique sewing machine which technically should work, but if I let it run for more than a min. it begins to smell like the house will burn down... so - for now - it'll serve me as decoration
  • Purple 1930s-style T-strap pumps

And maybe my Too Faced order. I asked them to cancel it due to being charged twice (and me being furious at first), but now I might want to keep one. We shall see!

They might not be able to cancel it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they just got back with me

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They might not be able to cancel it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> they just got back with me

so they ended up not cancelling any of your orders? 

if i was you i'd send the 2nd parcel right back when it comes, and file a claim with your bank (or talk to them one more time, explain the situation and if they do not cooperate file a claim).

Since it's the start of a new month, here's what I'm expecting (this is the stuff that will help me get through a month of no-buy haha)

Nail fans from Suntek Store (200 nails for organizing that stash)

Birchbox

TV Birchbox

MyGlam

Sample Society

Kiehl's Clearly Correcting (contest win)

My replacement debit card

My new credit card (uh oh)

$25 gift card from work (haven't decided yet if I'm gonna do it via Beauty Bar, Beauty.com or Amazon)

The title to my car (paid it off two weeks ago!)

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so they ended up not cancelling any of your orders? 

if i was you i'd send the 2nd parcel right back when it comes, and file a claim with your bank (or talk to them one more time, explain the situation and if they do not cooperate file a claim).

Yup which is ridiculous because I emailed immediately after it happend. It is not my fault that they're website was glitchy and that they take 24 hours to answer an email. I very much intend to just refuse it at the door and have my bank return the charge if they both end up coming.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, hoping to be able to keep this straight this month! LOL What I am waiting on for end of Feb/month of March with my best guess on when I will get them

Ulta - February 28th

Birchbox - March 15th - 20th

Beauty Army - March 5th - 10th

Look Bag - Uncertain

Sample Society - March 10th - 15th

Beauty Box 5 - March 15th - 20th

Sindulge - Uncertain
Now the fun really begins all over again!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yup which is ridiculous because I emailed immediately after it happend. It is not my fault that they're website was glitchy and that they take 24 hours to answer an email. I very much intend to just refuse it at the door and have my bank return the charge if they both end up coming.

Yeah! I only got that one email that everything's cancelled and if they give me crap for anything I'll show them the email. Pffft.

Seriously, that makes me not want to buy from that company anymore.

Birchbox

Beauty Army

Stila from Haute Look

Too Faced

and about to be allcosmeticswholesale (first order there)

Birchbox

MyGlam Bag

Beauty Army

Sephora: New Tarte Foundation, Bobbi Brown Nude Eye Kit

Influenster Love VoxBox

Gifting Grace-Jewelry

Jewelmint-VIP Mystery Bag (Soooo slow)

HSN-New Lancome 24HR Foundation

Now waiting on my theBalm products from the Hautelook sale today (Nude 'Tude, tinted balm, primer).

I bit on the Hautelook sale today as well. I got the primer and the Betty Lou Bronzer. I also just ordered  something small from Neiman Marcuse just to get the free Laura Mercier Cake Liner. Hopefully that doesn't get cancelled.

My missing Sugarpill pigment arrived (that was fast!).

Add China Glaze Hunger Games polishes in Smoke and Ashes, and Luxe and Lush to my wait list, and 2 Real Colors Smolder-Eyes baked palettes in Faux Pas and Trickster from Sally Beauty.

Birchbox

Beauty Army

Sample Society (got three "sorry for the delay" emails before getting my shipping notification)

Sindulge (whenever they get around to it, I have a feeling Ami has too many consults with half the planet)

Look Bag

Full-size order from Beauty Army--Suki exfoliating scrub, which I will missionary to the world until I suffer persecution for my beliefs, it's that good; and a LaRocca lip gloss)

jean skirt and some crochet and tatting patterns from ebay

My coupon for a free full sized Suave Keratin infused product finally arrived. I am dying for my Sleek prize to arrive. They never said what you would win, and it has been over 2 weeks! I am so impatient lol

Oh! And I got a shipment notification for my LORAC palette from the Hautelook sale. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nail fans from Suntek Store (200 nails for organizing that stash)

Birchbox

TV Birchbox (supposed to arrive 3/9)

MyGlam

Sample Society (supposed to arrive 3/13)

Kiehl's Clearly Correcting (contest win)

My replacement debit card

My new credit card (uh oh)

$25 gift card from work (haven't decided yet if I'm gonna do it via Beauty Bar, Beauty.com or Amazon)

The title to my car (paid it off two weeks ago!)

Kiehl's Clearly Correcting that I won in a contest

House Party Benefit package 

Influenster VoxBox

Julep Maven (did the one cent promo)

Julep St. Patrick's Day box (used the code)

So far I got my Sample Society box, which I like very much so far; those samples are huge, and it turns out the Fekkai is vet friendly to my hair. And I got half my Beauty Army special order, my LaRocca lip gloss came. My Suki Exfoliating Scrub hit a snag though, and I got word it's going out tomorrow. Still waiting on Birchbox; it was due yesterday. Look Bag didn't charge me but told me my package was scheduled to go out this week. Beauty Army has been really nice about my order getting messed up and offered me some extra samples for my April kit as an apology. They have by far the best service I have ever received from any company doing mail order. I have never had to wait more than five hours for a response to an email, and I'm being liberal with that amount of time. On a Sunday night I got a response inside an hour! I love these guys, I'm an enlistee for life!

Latest posts

Back