Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

She wrapped each item in paper towel instead of bubble wrap. One of the NARS duos came crushed. I'm bummed.

You could try pressing them. This video shows you how: 

The deal you got seems amazing. I'd never be able to tell if something is real or not haha. I'm too scared of buying fakes on ebay haha.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My Dermstore order arrived! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am beginning to wonder if my Sleek prize package was misdelivered. I know it is coming from the UK, but it has been over a month now. I have ordered from the UK before, and it never takes this long.
Maybe customs are holding it. A package from my mom once took 3 months to get to the US from Germany, when it arrived it was half open and looked like someone went through it. Other times it doesn't even take a month and everything's neat and clean like my mom would pack it. Don't worry!  Maybe call your PO though, they might have forgotten to leave a slip and you def. need to sign for a parcel from another country, as far as I know.

In my mailbox: BILLS :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I owe so much money to the the gas company, it's sickening. :*(

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe customs are holding it. A package from my mom once took 3 months to get to the US from Germany, when it arrived it was half open and looked like someone went through it. Other times it doesn't even take a month and everything's neat and clean like my mom would pack it. Don't worry!  Maybe call your PO though, they might have forgotten to leave a slip and you def. need to sign for a parcel from another country, as far as I know.

In my mailbox: BILLS :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I owe so much money to the the gas company, it's sickening. :*(

I'll check with them.

Waiting on:

Beauty Bar order (the beauty of stackable codes and having a $20 gift card there, too, made this free)

Skyn Iceland Eye Pen 

Philosophy Candy Cane Lane set

Philosophy Autumn Air shampoo/bodywash/bubblebath

Philosophy Tinsel Town Stocking Stuffer

Amazon order (ordered BEFORE I started this month's No Buy)

FASHION BABYLON

CAN YOU GET HOOKED ON LIP BALM?

Amazon order (ordered from a $25 Amazon gift card that I'd forgotten I'd won in a drawing at work)

Full size Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips/Black Soap Facial Wash/Mask

Sample Society (last one)

Birchbox (annual)

MyGlam

Conscious Box (free, thanks to their generosity here)

Traveling Sample Box (can't wait to add my goodies to it!)

Currently waiting on:

Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua 3.7 fl oz (Hubby's birthday present)

Ojon Damage Reverse Hair Treatment (Sample)

Josie Maran Argan Oil (Sample)

Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme (Sample)

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Waiting on:

Beauty Bar order (the beauty of stackable codes and having a $20 gift card there, too, made this free)

Skyn Iceland Eye Pen 

Amazon order (ordered BEFORE I started this month's No Buy)

FASHION BABYLON

Amazon order (ordered from a $25 Amazon gift card that I'd forgotten I'd won in a drawing at work)

Sample Society (last one)

Birchbox (annual)

MyGlam

Conscious Box (free, thanks to their generosity here)

Traveling Sample Box (can't wait to add my goodies to it!)

Julep Spring Mystery Box

Currently waiting on:

Sleek prize *cries*

DuWop eyeshadow palette

Soho blush brush

Dior LE Heated Eyelash Curler

Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix

Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet lipstick in Icon

Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet lipstick in Ballet

Paul & Joe Cat lipstick in Clair de Luna

MAC Extra Dimension eyeshadow in Young Venus

MAC Extra Dimension eyeshadow in Warm Thunder

MAC Extra Dimension highlighter in Superb

MAC Tres Cheek blush in Ful of Joy

MAC Tres Cheek blush in Modern Mandarin

April MyGlam Bag

Target Beauty Bag

Currently waiting on:

Sleek prize *cries*

DuWop eyeshadow palette

Soho blush brush

Dior LE Heated Eyelash Curler

Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix

Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet lipstick in Icon

Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet lipstick in Ballet

Paul & Joe Cat lipstick in Clair de Luna

MAC Extra Dimension eyeshadow in Young Venus

MAC Extra Dimension eyeshadow in Warm Thunder

MAC Extra Dimension highlighter in Superb

MAC Tres Cheek blush in Ful of Joy

MAC Tres Cheek blush in Modern Mandarin

April MyGlam Bag

Target Beauty Bag

A bunch of stuff has arrived, but I placed an order for the 2 new LE Dior quints. My DuWop palette finally shipped yesterday, but my order was placed March 22. NOT happy about their turn around time ...

A bunch of stuff has arrived, but I placed an order for the 2 new LE Dior quints. My DuWop palette finally shipped yesterday, but my order was placed March 22. NOT happy about their turn around time ...

I wish your Sleek prize would show up already! I'm dying to see what they include in it. Did you contact them to let them know that you haven't gotten anything yet? I won a prize from Essence (in Germany) about a year ago and they had to resend it three times before I received anything. I'm just relieved they were willing to keep resending. I thought that eventually maybe the other two packages would show up too, but nope. They are just lost.

Originally Posted by DonnaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish your Sleek prize would show up already! I'm dying to see what they include in it. Did you contact them to let them know that you haven't gotten anything yet? I won a prize from Essence (in Germany) about a year ago and they had to resend it three times before I received anything. I'm just relieved they were willing to keep resending. I thought that eventually maybe the other two packages would show up too, but nope. They are just lost.

I contacted them one time nearly a month after I won, and I am trying not to be pushy about it. I might contact them soon. It's not at my post office. I wonder if they used tracking of any kind, but likely not from country to country. I am dying to know too lol!

ETA: I went ahead and emailed again. I hope they used tracking.

Beauty Bar order (the beauty of stackable codes and having a $20 gift card there, too, made this free)

Skyn Iceland Eye Pen 

Amazon order (ordered BEFORE I started this month's No Buy)

FASHION BABYLON

Amazon order (ordered from a $25 Amazon gift card that I'd forgotten I'd won in a drawing at work)

Sample Society (last one)

Birchbox (annual)

MyGlam

Conscious Box (free, thanks to their generosity here)

Traveling Sample Box (can't wait to add my goodies to it!)

Another set of swatchsicle sticks

Julep mystery box

Just my Birchbox & Myglambag pkgs.  I'm seriously considering placing a Lancome order though.  The gwp is nice- I might take the opportunity to stock up on body lotion and toner.

Birchbox

Beauty Army kit and special order

Lip glosses from HauteLook

Lip gloss from Kissable Couture

Ferro complete collection (special $99.00, includes foundation, veil, blush, bronzer, 3 eye shadows, lip gloss, and brushes--shameless plug for Buffalo manufacturing!)

Bath Salts from Drugstore.com

More bath salts from Etsy

I contacted them one time nearly a month after I won, and I am trying not to be pushy about it. I might contact them soon. It's not at my post office. I wonder if they used tracking of any kind, but likely not from country to country. I am dying to know too lol!

2 days, still no response ...

Sindulge

Birchbox

Conscious Box

Mr. Boston's Bartenders Guide

Cheap bracelet from eBay

From Sircle Samples: moisturizer & lip gloss, which could be here today.

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

2 days, still no response ...

The PR rep is either busy/on vacation or ignoring me because they are not going to do anything about it. I really hope it's the first one. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Birchbox (annual)

MyGlam

Conscious Box (free, thanks to their generosity here)

Another set of swatchsicle sticks

Julep mystery box

Allow me just to say, that I am SORELY tempted to sign up for Conscious Box now, even though I'm FAR from their target demographic. This box really rocked.

Back