Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything from February has arrived. Now waiting for MyGlam, Birchbox, Sample Society, Beauty Box 5, Look Bag, Beauty Army and what ever else for a monthly subscription that I'm waiting for. lol

Nail fans from Suntek Store (200 nails for organizing that stash)

Birchbox

MyGlam

Sample Society (supposed to arrive 3/13)

My new credit card (uh oh)

$25 gift card from work (haven't decided yet if I'm gonna do it via Beauty Bar, Beauty.com or Amazon--the old man says I should go w/Sephora)

The title to my car (paid it off three weeks ago!)

Influenster VoxBox

Kangaroo Keeper (yeah, I caved)

Julep St. Patrick's Day box (used the code)

Kindle Touch (wound up getting a hundred dollar gift card from work, so ordered this. Am still expecting the $25 one I mentioned up stream)

Julep Maven (out for delivery today)

TV Birchbox (out for delivery today)

Currently waiting on Rockstar and 1999 24/7 liners, and Honey deluxe eye shadow from the UD F&F sale, and *sigh* the e/s palette from Bobbi Brown's Neons and Nudes collection.  I don't know what hit me last night.  It was as if my fingers were not part of my body, and before my brain knew what was going on, I was clicking on the link at the side of my MSN inbox, and ordering the palette, even though I've looked at it before and didn't think I needed it.  Now all the sudden I'm excited for the damn thing.

Birchbox

MyGlam

Sample Society (supposed to arrive 3/13)

$25 gift card from work (haven't decided yet if I'm gonna do it via Beauty Bar, Beauty.com or Amazon)

The title to my car (paid it off three weeks ago!)

Influenster VoxBox

Kangaroo Keeper (yeah, I caved)

(I wish I could just edit the prior post each time)

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Currently waiting on Rockstar and 1999 24/7 liners, and Honey deluxe eye shadow from the UD F&F sale, and *sigh* the e/s palette from Bobbi Brown's Neons and Nudes collection.  I don't know what hit me last night.  It was as if my fingers were not part of my body, and before my brain knew what was going on, I was clicking on the link at the side of my MSN inbox, and ordering the palette, even though I've looked at it before and didn't think I needed it.  Now all the sudden I'm excited for the damn thing.

I'd love to know how you like the palette!

I broke my "no-buy" and went nuts on E.L.F. today. 

I NEEDED a concealer brush and then E.L.F. sent me an email telling me I could get a whole set of E.L.F. brushes for $3 (normaly $30).  Well I was gonna get an E.L.F. concealer brush anyways so I thought what the heck I'll get this b/c its clearly the better deal.  However, the catch was that I had to spend $25 to get the deal on the brushes..  so now I have a massive E.L.F. delivery coming to me. 

I am ashamed. 
icon_redface.gif

Birchbox

$25 gift card from work (decided to go w/Amazon)

Influenster VoxBox

Keracolor sample and Origins sample arrived today, as well as the replacement bag/brush from MyGlam. They still reek, but at least they aren't smudged and full of crumbs like the previous one. And I will grant that they shipped VERY quickly to fix it.

I received my Dermstore order yesterday, which "only" contained the Dermalogica Powder Exfoliant. It said I'll get a magazine too, but I guess that comes separately?

Tomorrow I should receive:

- TheBalm order from Hautlook (2 lipsticks).. would have been here on Friday, but UPS didn't leave it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

- Birchbox order (Beauty is Life lipstick in Kingdom, Lippman Polish in My Old Flame, and the teasing/styling brush - I used my BB points and only had to pay ~$20 out of pocket! Weeee!)

• 3 bars of 100% Pure Coconut Oil soaps
  • Estee Lauder "Sumptuous" mascara
  • Sigma E40 Tapered blending brush
  • Skindinavia 8 oz bottle of makeup finishing spray
And I just received my Naked 2 palette yesterday!

My hautelook theBalm haul arrived!

Now all I am waiting on is my prize from Sleek, which is taking its sweet time.

I'm waiting for two Yves Rocher orders! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Looking forward to trying out the turquoise eyeshadow from their new Colors collection, as well as the other stuff I ordered!

I got my Birchbox Buried Bauble order from Baublebar today. The leaf column earrings are ADORABLE. The extra thing from BB is a coupon for 15% off an order. Fat lot of good it does me, since it expires 3/31 and I'm on a no-buy until end of April. 

Today I got... Beautyfix, Dermstore, Beauty Army, a Julep order, and a package from a MUT friend. Best mail day in forever! 
wub.gif

Waiting for:

Sleek prize package still

Curl Keeper

DuWop eyeshadow palette

LORAC Baked Matte Satin blush

LORAC Little Black Palette

I'm waiting on an ebay auction I won for a bunch o' makeup. Two Nars duos. One Nars eyeliner. One Hourglass eyeliner. A Cargo blush. A Bobbi Brown lip palette. A bronzer and highlight from TheBalm. All for under $30 (Well, $37 with shipping)!!!! WooHoo! She swatched some of them, but some are new, and I gots the alcohol for the swatched palettes anyways and there is no way in hell I'd be able to afford all these brand new from Sephora. I still can't believe I won all this...and maybe I should wait to celebrate after I receive my package, since I'd have a hard time giving up the goods at that price if I was that seller. She did a crap job listing it, didn't have any of the brands in the title so it could be easily searched. I was only looking for the Mary Lou Manizer and did a search of the title and description and that's how I found the auction. I dropped my son off at his college and hit Marshalls last night and found the Mary Lou Manizer there for $10. And got home to find I actually won the auction, so now I have two. lol

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Waiting for:

Sleek prize package still

Curl Keeper

DuWop eyeshadow palette

LORAC Baked Matte Satin blush

LORAC Little Black Palette

My Dermstore order arrived! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am beginning to wonder if my Sleek prize package was misdelivered. I know it is coming from the UK, but it has been over a month now. I have ordered from the UK before, and it never takes this long.

She wrapped each item in paper towel instead of bubble wrap. One of the NARS duos came crushed. I'm bummed.

Latest posts

Back