Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My empty MAC palette shipped today. It's going to look so pathetic with only one eyeshadow in it.
biggrin.gif

Adrienne you are the Mistress of the Understatement. SOME Kat Von D palettes? You got like ALL of them!

I got my shadow! It's so pretty. I was worried it would be too similar to Stila's Jade, but it's not. It's a bit darker, and not quite as shimmery. The shimmer seems green, and in Jade it is gold. I can't wait to use it!

I am so glad you finally got your eyeshadow! They say its one of the most beautiful greens out there... do you agree?

Oh yeah, it's definitely gorgeous. I love that it's a rich color, but not bright and electric looking (if that makes sense).

i'm waiting on a lot

2prs lashes

hard candy brand new face palette

playboy nymphette blush

3 clairsonic cleansers

mini mac lipsticks in 'o' and 'twig'

too faced celebrity meltdown lipstick

and there's lots of stuff i WANT to be waiting on. i wish i had mooolah

Im still waiting on my Hautelook order. Apparently it takes forever for it to be sent out but I just received my shipping confirmation. lol

I just placed an order at shopcraze.com ... I got several NYX single eyeshadows, round lip glosses and a powder blush... =)

About Humid I got NYX'S dupe "Mermaid green" I am excited to try it out!

JUst placed another order but this time at Sephora and got the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows!! yaaaayyy... now I am broke... no buying for the next 2 months or so... =(

Neat! What kind of lashes did you get? I have been wanting to try some of the Red Cherry lashes.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am waiting on a jar of Melon pigment I bought from Lola. Can't wait!
smile.gif
Got it! She even tossed in two samples.
rockwoot.gif
Such a pretty shade.

A couple of things from Sephora;

Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland Palette

Kat Von D Memento Mori Palette

I need to tame myself since I get back my income tax this Friday.

I ordered some stuff from CherryCulture (finally they ship to Ecuador!) from the 20% sale they had recently. I got more NYX stuff jaja I am becoming obsessed with this brand!

Also bought a 28 empty palette from ebay (for my NYX singles) and some Guppy nail polish..

I'm waiting on my order from Sephora. They sent me a email saying orders are going to be delayed because of the snow.
sadno.gif

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Sephora Brand Slim Pencil Lip - Natural

SEPHORA PURE Lipgloss - Peach Blossom

Kat Von D Autograph Eyeliner - Immortal Love

I've never tried UDPP so I'm super excited to receive it.

I waiting for several things from MAC and some funky rings that I bought from Forever21.

Latest posts

Back