Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Sigma brushes arrived today! I am amazed how fast it got here! They send it on the 7th and arrived today! in just 4 days! wow amazing! the brushes are soo beautiful and the brush roll is great! I also received an SS217 brush as a gift (its travel sized) and Indian Girl eyeshadow... the eyeshadow is really nice and I am quite impressed at the quality of it.. its very creamy like... just love it! I'll post some pictures later =D

Well I received my box from drugstore.com yesterday and now I'm waiting on my box from thefaceshop.com.

I ordered Humid from MAC with the free shipping code POP. I wish I had a free standing store near me. I like having stuff right away lol. Can't really haul right now, but I figure $11 for a shadow won't kill me.
wink.gif

I ordered from Hautelook yesterday. They had a sale on some Urban Decay. I ordered:

Smoke Out Eye Pencil, Purple Haze Smoke Out Eye Pencil, Liquid Liner in Gash, Lingerie and Galoshes For Lashes Mascara, Gash Eye Shadow, Chains Eye Shadow and Brow Beater Brunette Bombshell

All I paid was $32 including shipping!!!!! I can't wait for my order to come in the mail!!!!!
laughing.gif

I am waiting for my Alice BOS, mini 24/7 in Covet, UDPP in Eden, and a MUFE Aqua Eyes kit to arrive. Can't wait!!

I'm waiting for my Avon books to come in! Ordered them on Sat but it is a holiday so I have to wait till tomorrow! Can't wait to give them to my Clients!

I received a Links of London "Sweetie" bracelet in the post today. I will hopfully be waiting for a huge haul from Drugstore.com, MAC and Sephora in the next few months. My dear friend from San Francisco is coming to stay with us soon so I oder stuff that's not available or tons cheaper than the UK from these sites and she brings it over for me anlong with Twinkies. I'd better creep round her for this favour again but she's a darling so I'm sure she'll do it for me!!

I just made a sephora.com haul--can't wait til it gets here! Got (thanks to you ladies bragging it up in another thread) the Fresh Sugar Lemon small bottle of perfume, the brand new Kat Von D palette, the brand new Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow primer, and of course they have to throw good deals your way--sort of like the gum and candies at the checkout lanes--for 10 bucks they had a cute little mini CLEAN rollerball trio, so I got that too. SO excited!

I am so irritated with UPS! My eyeshadow was supposed to be delivered today, but it sat on the damn truck all day with the out for delivery status only to be rescheduled for tomorrow. The most irritating thing? UPS delivered my husband's shirts!!!! They were out here and didn't deliver my damn shadow. And they have done this BS before, delivering some items but not all. WTF!!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am so irritated with UPS! My eyeshadow was supposed to be delivered today, but it sat on the damn truck all day with the out for delivery status only to be rescheduled for tomorrow. The most irritating thing? UPS delivered my husband's shirts!!!! They were out here and didn't deliver my damn shadow. And they have done this BS before, delivering some items but not all. WTF!! *facepalm* how annoying!

Latest posts

Back