Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got some foundation, eyeshadow, concealer and lip color samples from Pure Luxe on the way.
xmas.gif
Didn't get here in time for Christmas.

Can't wait for some swaps to get a few here there. Some from Aprill
smile.gif
A bunch of others... a few paint pots I've been lemming over. I can't wait!

Nothing.
frown.gif
All of my recent purchases have arrived already, and I don't know when I can haul again.

I'm waiting for an ELF delivery! If it actually came today I will be so happy. Going to be checking on that soon xD

Order from allcosmeticswholesale.com

Tendertone Lip Balm in Tender Baby, Shush!, and Warm Smile

Eye Shadow in Bitter

Satin Lipstick in Myth

Bad thread...it makes me wnat to do some shopping...my poor mailbox will be empty and lonely this week...bad thread!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif My order arrived today. I am going to use the eye cream twice a day starting today(I already used it this morning). So far zero improvement in my dark circles.
sleepyhead.gif
But it is a nice eye cream and doesn't sting my eyes.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif So far zero improvement in my dark circles.
sleepyhead.gif
But it is a nice eye cream and doesn't sting my eyes. thanks for the update.. I wanted to try this when you originally mentioned it. keep us posted!

My Hot Pots arrived today!! I ordered them from ebay and are gorgeous!! The palette itself is very durable.. I am very happy!! I'll post swatches soon! =D

I'm waiting on a set of Sigma brushes - hopefully they come next week. They are a birthday present for myself.

Ok!! I finally did it!! I just placed my order for the complete brush set with brushroll from Sigma!! I've been wanting these brushes for months!! Can't wait to get them!! yaaayyy
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by prtyBROWN /img/forum/go_quote.gif My Get Baked Palette from Urban Decay and some stuff from ELF. Got my Urban Decay order Monday, love it thus far. Very pigmented yet the shimmer in the shadows could be a bit overwhelming but I've found some ways to tone it down and love the UDPP in Sin that came with it, the Bourbon 24/7 pencil is cool. Got my ELF order today, took 5 days for it to come. Have yet to mess around with the shadows but the brushes are uber soft, except for the foundation brush... a bit bittersweet about it.

Back