Whats in the mail?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, well I can only spend so much. I am sure I am done until the beginning of January, when I can get some Warm & Cozy stuff from MAC. I am hoping that Ulta eye cream works. I have done all the potato, cucumber, drink more water, get plenty of sleep BS and still have them. If this doesn't work I am going to look into some Bobbie Brown concealer.

And one week without buying is good! Gotta start somewhere.

That's the same thing I'm saying Leti. I'll be done when Warm and Cozy comes out but I'm really curious about the pigments of the collection afterwards lol.

I am only interested in one of the pigments, which is good. By making that big MAC purchase recently I cut into what I can buy from W&C. I think I may end up with just an MSF, a lipstick, and maybe a shadestick. I did just order a holiday lip set, so I doubt I will be needing any lipglosses from W&C anyway.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I found out Bing CB is at 25% for Macys, so I made a big (for me) MAC purchase!
rockwoot.gif

I got:

Sexy Shenanigans lipglasslustreglass set

Smoke and Mirrors palette

Sorceress palette

Paint Pots in Soft Ochre and Artifact

219 Pencil brush

It showed up in my CB account today!
rockwoot.gif

Wow that was fast! I hate that I didn't know about CB. I would've saved 81 dollars! But at least now I know better
smile.gif

My return for my Gilt order was processed, so I had $45 credit (they gave me back my $25 credit and an additional $20 credit for their error) and got this Smashbox palette free after credit (with some left over!).

medb.jpg

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Someone smack my hands lol! Used the $5 off $10 or more coupon at Ulta.com to offset shipping. I got a face cleanser (which I am low on), and the Ulta brand Dark Circle Intensive Eye Treatment. It has the ingredient Haloxyl, which is supposed to be a breakthrough ingredient in combating dark circles. It is only $7 (as opposed to everything else with Haloxyl that is $$$), so I figure why not. My order arrived today. I am going to use the eye cream twice a day starting today(I already used it this morning).

Some Aromaleigh mineral samples! Maybe some Sigma brushes. Haven't ordered them yet but I'm tempted!! Should I, Shouldn't I???

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Some Aromaleigh mineral samples! Maybe some Sigma brushes. Haven't ordered them yet but I'm tempted!! Should I, Shouldn't I??? Tempted is a weakness I give in to a lot. It's similar to neeeed once it sets in so yes, you neeeed them!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Some Aromaleigh mineral samples! Maybe some Sigma brushes. Haven't ordered them yet but I'm tempted!! Should I, Shouldn't I??? Which brushes in particular?

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Which brushes in particular? I'm looking to get the eye kit. I was also thinking about an eye palette and I'm looking at the 28 neutral palette. Is that a good buy?

I think there a new Pittsburgh Penguins Tie in the mail but I'm not supposed to know about it! lol

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm looking to get the eye kit. I was also thinking about an eye palette and I'm looking at the 28 neutral palette. Is that a good buy? I don't know. I haven't used it the brushes or palettes. I have seen YouTube tutorials where people use the CS palettes, and over time the shadows seem to break and the case doesn't always hold up. It keeps me from buying the palettes, since I want something sturdy. As far as the brushes go, I haven't used them either. I can't help feeling like there are same quality brushes for less. I have read a lot of good things about them though.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif My return for my Gilt order was processed, so I had $45 credit (they gave me back my $25 credit and an additional $20 credit for their error) and got this Smashbox palette free after credit (with some left over!). My order arrived! The palette is so pretty, and I love that it's made from bamboo.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't know. I haven't used it the brushes or palettes. I have seen YouTube tutorials where people use the CS palettes, and over time the shadows seem to break and the case doesn't always hold up. It keeps me from buying the palettes, since I want something sturdy. As far as the brushes go, I haven't used them either. I can't help feeling like there are same quality brushes for less. I have read a lot of good things about them though. Now I'm all confused! What brushes should I get? I've been looking at Sigma, Da Vinci, Royal & Langnickel and Posh brushes!! I want them all and now I can't decide!

Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif Now I'm all confused! What brushes should I get? I've been looking at Sigma, Da Vinci, Royal & Langnickel and Posh brushes!! I want them all and now I can't decide! I don't know. Ignore me lol. I do like the Posh brushes I have tried so far, which is not many.

Back