WTF???? The Elvira show just emailed me???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shooot....today was crazy.

So I was at Jimboys taco stand getting a depression taco salad when my sister called me. I stopped by her place an we were sharing sob stories, when Krista (Scarlette) my BFF called. She said I was on the Top Friends on the shows mypace page.

About 3o minutes later my boyfriend called and said "Icon Entertainment" called....he is always teasing me so I told him to shut up. He was like...NO REALLY! So I made him pinky swear no crossies count. He gave me a phone number to call. I called and it was them. They said Congrats you are a finalist!! I was screaming and I had to pull over because I thought I might pee a little. They are going to send me a kit with all the info I need. I won't be able to talk much about it going forward...it sucks!! I am not certain what day the show will air....but it's filming in a few weeks!!! I will def. let everyone know when it will air.

This is soooo cool!! I am floating on a golden pegasus wing right now!

That sucks about the contract you're gonna sign keeping you mum about it all.

LAME. Haha.

But dude, we're all really happy for you and we all know you're gonna nab that Elvira thrown.

So, be your sex-kitten-self. Think "drag" innerly. Kiss the chi-chis. And stay away from most of the drama. But don't be a bore either!

Do the audience get to pick the winner or is this just up to the judges?

And are you watching them Elvira movies/shows?

The Audience will vote for the winner....ya'll better vote!!

Pretty sure I ordered every Elvira DVD I could find....We will be going to a "Boob....er Boot Camp" to get taught the secrets of the trade.

Swear to buddah.

Dude - you got hella MUT people on here.

And it's better that you get to vote! I was hoping for that...

...we most deff got to get the word out. Have everyone that comes here vote and have their friends vote. Doesn't your friend work in computers?

Tell her to find you someone to "boost" your votes, if you know what I mean.
eusa_whistle.gif

HHaha Celly.

Manders thats so cool!!

By the way I've realized I got myself into a pickle with all this ebay bidding, I have NO freakin idea how to pay for it all aha..I have to dip into my savings for college for this, uhhh oh...dads gonna be pissed.

PS I realized from the pics in my haul that I don't have the nirvana show off, i've never even seen that! Whats the deal? haha.

Good for you Amanda. We all knew you'd make it, so none of us are surprised. But we're still uber excited for you!!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

I can't wait...it's gonna be a crazy few weeks. I will be out of town for the next week and a half to be Maid of Honor in one of my Best Friends Wedding. I will come home for a few days and then fly out to LA. Come home and then I have 2 Weddings I have committed to being a Makeup Artist for, they are in SF...a lot of traveling....yikes.Who even knows what else lies ahead????

yay! snaps amanda! so awesome. i don't think we'll get the show over here, but if we do I'll be watching it fo' sho mate! I knew you'd get in

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif The Audience will vote for the winner....ya'll better vote!!
Pretty sure I ordered every Elvira DVD I could find....We will be going to a "Boob....er Boot Camp" to get taught the secrets of the trade.

you know you got our votes!!! I should rent some elvira movies. lol

Holy crap, I knew it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got chills reading your posts about it, you must be so freaking excited. If I were you I think I would have peed a little too.
rotfl.gif
Once you can talk we want to know everything, will you stay there long like they do for the Bachelor type shows, etc. You are so going to win. And we will make sure of it. I will be telling all of my friends on my other board to vote for you and I will be posting myspace bulletins too. Using the house and cell phones to call as many times as we can. Online voting whatever it takes. Too freaking cool.

I can not wait to see it. You have to let us know when to watch, I do not want to miss it.

Looks like it is time to order that shirt now, Scarlette.
rockwoot.gif

if they have online voteing...the others are in trouble! youll have half the world voteing online for you
smile.gif

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!

I'm so frikkin' excited for you! I knew you'd make it
biggrin.gif

Congrats!!

Congratulations!!! I'll be rooting for a MUT-er and I'll definitely be voting for you. Good luck!
smile.gif

Yay Amanda!!!!I am so happy for you babe....you have my vote and all my friends votes (im gonna make 'em vote for you)!!!

OMG Congratulations, Amanda. I am so happy & excited for you. Can't wait to watch you on TV and I will be voting for you all the way.

Congrats! That's soo awesome, I have been hoping you'd be the one. I was all excited about it and I told my boyfriend about it and he thinks it's awesome too.
biggrin.gif

btw, what's your myspace page? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back