WTF???? The Elvira show just emailed me???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yup.....I basically had to disclose everything about myself...nothing interesting really. The most scandalous part...I got a warrant once for failing to appear in court...wee-u wee-u....I took care of it like 2 days later.

Celly: I am totally stealing Wee-U from you....I love it.

Haha, oh I love it too. Take it with you on the show...
"Wee-U [under your breath say: copyrighted by Celly], Drag Patrol."

I hope I don't have to see you on like, VH1's top reality moments and have it be something scandelous. God knows we don't need another Omorosa-ha-ha. Sike. It better be on top reality hotties... hollar!

Well Hun OMG Congrats I read every page here ,, Im am so freaking excited for you... If u become famous how cool would that be?? I mean omg!!

Anyhow I did find a lady that is just as beautiful as u Bene .. no offence.. guess who she is!!

Is that a green Klignon next to her ?
redface.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif It airs once a week, every week in October with the finale on Halloween. I am not sure about the voting rules?? Well, I'll be voting as much as they let me! lol!

Last night I watched Elvira Mistress of the Dark....I forgot how freaking funny that movie is!! There were so many jokes that I had overlooked before. Elvira really is a comic genius!

OMG Amanda! How freaking cool is this? I am sooooo unbelievably excited for you!!!!! I know you'll win! I am DEFINITELY watching the show and will vote for you as much as humanly possible.
biggrin.gif

I just finished reading about 6 pages to catch up to see if you got in and .. Congratulations Amanda! How exciting this must be for you!

You looked so beautiful in the pics you posted. You even look pretty just sitting there waiting for your turn. lol Congrats again!

So the show just emailed me and asked if I could come out on Weds for a promo and music video shoot. Wow, they must think I live in LA???? I really wanted to do it, but my one of my Best Friends is getting married in a week and I will be out of town for a week and a half. Soo...really there's no way I could do it. PLus...I'm still broke from the last flight I paid for.

I guess they don't give much notice huh??

Yeah...I would but I have to throw my friend her Bachelorette party and help her with her last minute stuff....I'm sure all of the other Elvira-ettes who didn't make the show will go. I'm bummed but..sheesh...the airfare adds up.

Oh no, that sucks. You'll win the whole thing anyway
wink.gif
so it doesn't matter. You could stay w/ me tho
smile.gif

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh no, that sucks. You'll win the whole thing anyway
wink.gif
so it doesn't matter. You could stay w/ me tho
smile.gif
Awww thanks!! I am the Maid of Honor though...so she's counting on me. I have a whole agenda of things lined up for me once I get there...haha.

Cant u call them and tell them your broke?

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww thanks!! I am the Maid of Honor though...so she's counting on me. I have a whole agenda of things lined up for me once I get there...haha.

That's so cool Amanda!! You're so loyal to your friend, what a sweetheart, I'm so selfish I think I'd cancell everything on my agenda for that promo, ahaha.

I'm pretty sure you're the next Elvira!

If you're not in a bigger city, they probably assume that you're near or close to L.A. SOCAL folk tend to think that California is centered around their (lower and thus inferior) chunk of the state :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back