WTF???? The Elvira show just emailed me???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are going to be perfect in the part! I just can't imagine you not winning...!
rockwoot.gif

Is it going to be like survivor where they tape it first and then air it so like you won't be able to say anthing about it for like months or are they going to air everything as it's really happening? Not live, but you know, like big brother, taped every week.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is it going to be like survivor where they tape it first and then air it so like you won't be able to say anthing about it for like months or are they going to air everything as it's really happening? Not live, but you know, like big brother, taped every week. Yeah..it will be filmed continuosly for a week and then it will air once a week every week in October. After my packet comes in the mail I won't be able to chit-chat about it anymore....I have to sign a contract swearing me to secrecy.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah..it will be filmed continuosly for a week and then it will air once a week every week in October. After my packet comes in the mail I won't be able to chit-chat about it anymore....I have to sign a contract swearing me to secrecy. Aww we'll all be dying to know everything and you won't be able to tell us! haha. I can't wait till the show airs. We'll all be getting on here talking about each episode, lol. Like if a girl is hateful to you we'll all be like man what a ho-bag and all want to beat her up, LOL

OMG that is so exciting!! You will def have to let us know when it airs and stuff. I will get everyone I know to vote for ya!
smile.gif

Hahaha....A depression taco is a taco you eat when depressed. I have my own laguage...heheh.

I have a feeling the show has makeup artists...that kinda freaks me out. I don't let ANYONE do my makeup. I am kinda skeeered.

PS.....I signed the contract so I can't talk specifics.

Yup.....

I basically had to disclose everything about myself...nothing interesting really. The most scandalous part...I got a warrant once for failing to appear in court...wee-u wee-u....I took care of it like 2 days later.

Celly: I am totally stealing Wee-U from you....I love it.

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Amanda what is your family going to say now huh??? They didn't believe in you but here you are, you are on the show!! You made it! Wow I'm so happy. Tell us what they say when you break the news! LOL, exactly what I was thinking!! I had such a big smile on my face when I read that you got the call, Amanda
biggrin.gif
Good luck! I have to watch this show now!!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, I have two questions:
1. When does it air?

2. Can we vote multiple times?

CONGRATS, btw!!!
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif
rockwoot.gif

It airs once a week, every week in October with the finale on Halloween. I am not sure about the voting rules??

Ugh . . . I hate that I'm in Canada!!!

But like I said before, I know alot of people online, so I'm going to tell everyone I know from the states to get to voting when the time comes!!!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back