WTF???? The Elvira show just emailed me???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Celly....Girl you make me laugh toooo much. If I won the show, thats when the real fun begins. I would have my own late night horror movie show. That's the point of the search! And Girl, if I make it on the show I will be kissing these chichi's everynight and thanking them!!
Kaylin- After I meet Elvira tomorrow, I will find out if I made it onto the real show.

Swear... that late night show will air on Fox or a network owned by Fox?
If you make it - I'll kiss'em myself.

...yes, yes... I will go homo for Amanda/Elvira.

Wait - does the winner get to be named Elvira? What a cool honor.

holy shit manda! imagine if you won..i'd be selling the stuff you are sending me on ebay for big bucks!! haha.
wink.gif

That's incredibly awesome, Amanda!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures! You know you will have all of us behind you supporting you all the way!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif holy shit manda! imagine if you won..i'd be selling the stuff you are sending me on ebay for big bucks!! haha.
wink.gif
Hahahahaha!!! You remind me of my best friend Liz. I am the Maid of Honor in her Wedding on August 4th. She told me if I win she will sell the Wedding pics to OK! Magazine...hahaha.
Man.....there's a lot of scandalous pics of me floating around....uh oh.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hahahahaha!!! You remind me of my best friend Liz. I am the Maid of Honor in her Wedding on August 4th. She told me if I win she will sell the Wedding pics to OK! Magazine...hahaha.
Man.....there's a lot of scandalous pics of me floating around....uh oh.

Uhoh, time to start paying people off... I'm soooo excited for you, and will most def be voting for ya!

i dont even know what this is but congrats and yay and youre awsome and i wish you the best! u have my vote whatever it is!

best of luck chicken! when you get back you gotta tell us all about it. Lol about the push up bra... hot.

That is so great, good thing you checked your email!! The short notice sucks, but its great you get to meet Elvira!! You will do great girl!

I am so proud of my best friend! I am flipping out like a circus midget. I am going to be on the show, too!!!!! I promised Amanda I would fly out and be the "friend stopping by". hahah! I love it. I can't ****ing wait!!! We really ARE going to be the next goth Mary Kate and Ashley!!! My phone kept cutting out when Amanda called.. hecka dumb. If you read this.. BE CAREFUL.. don't let anyone touch the boobs!!

Congtraulations, Amanda, I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures and hear all the details when you get back. Your gonna be famous.
rockwoot.gif

Amanda, I *knew* something had to be up, it was just too unbelievable that they would pass you over!

Back