WTF???? The Elvira show just emailed me???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, something i just noticed - what a cool day to have a horror party, after all it's Friday 13th!!!!

Congratulations! I just read about this show a couple of days ago and now here I am reading you may be on the show! I "know" someone. he he he

I used to love watching Elvira. She made watching those corny movies fun!

Congrats! Sounds like fun
rockwoot.gif

*UPDATE**
This will be long....hehe
Hey friends! So I ended up flying out yesterday and got to Long Beach around 4:00. I had to be at The Queen Mary to see Elvira at 5:00 so I only had about a half hour to freshen up and change. Once I got there it was a media circus!!! There were news people and cameras everywhere. You should have seen all the cleavage!
So there were 1000's of Elviras' waiting in the Open Call, and then there were the small group of pre-selected girls...like me. I checked in and they gave me a number to pin on....you'd never believe my number....66613...
hahaha. No Joke. So as I sat in the pre-selected holding area there were photogs snapping pics. I got interviewed by Fox Reality News, some radio station and some goth culture website. They gave me a monologue that I had to memorize. Finally my name was called. I was interviewed on camera by one of the producers and then I went into this spooky hallway. They started pouring that fake smoke into the hall...I freaking almost choked. The pushed open the door, I introduced myself and walked onstage. There was Elvira with 2 other judges. The other judges were Drag versions of Elvira. They asked me about myself, made me do a horror scream, I recited the monologue....I got props because apparently I am the only person able to pronounce Macabre and Frankenstein correctly! She said I looked beautiful, had beautiful hair and asked why I was tan. I told her by October I will be see-thru!!
Once I got offstage the producer said I was his fave!!! Yeah!! Considering the girl before me came out in tears! I did a few more interviews and then there was a concert. Elvira came out and was crowned Queen of the Night. As I was waiting for my cab.....Bridget from Girls next Door was there. I flipped out a little....I love that show!! I will be notified on Monday if I'm on the show...we'll see.....Here's some pics!
My Elvira makeup.....
elviramakeup-1.jpg

My Outfit. The skirt was a poofy mini and I had black pointy pumps on. Why does my gloss look dark??
elviracostume.jpg

Some other Elviras....one might not be a Woman??
OtherElviras.jpg

And more hopefuls....
Moretryouts.jpg

The Queen Herself....The real Elvira!
Elvira.jpg

omg!!! yay manders!! youre so gonna get it, you were the producers fave!!!

i bet your horror scream was awesome!

Oh! I see a future shining bright for Amanda! You looked hot! Seems like you're definitely a shoe-in!

Yay! I know you'll be the next Elvira!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Don't forget to give us an update when they email you next
smile.gif

You looked completely fabulous! Wishing you the best of luck with that response Monday!

You looked HOT, you're so gonna get it! Haha, especially since your numbe had 666 AND 13 in it, wow. Is that whole process you just described gonna be on tv? Like you doing the horror scream and stuff? Cause I wanna see it!!

OMG you looked gorgeous! So classy! I bet you stood out from the crowd. As far as I can see from the pics the other ones tried too hard to look super goth, you looked awesome. You didn't even do the dark red lippie as everyone else. I think there's no way possible that you are not on that show. You go girl!!

You looked great!! It sounds like it went really well. I love Bridgett too! She is really into the whole Halloween thing too. How fun!

That was amazing! Good Luck to you (i remember watching a Elvira movie when i was little, and despite it was kinda tacky, it was really fun)

Omg. Kissing the chi-chis! Good girl.

And wow... loads of praises! That 66613 is a goodluck numbers for you. Haha.

Did you see any potential threats from other finalist... your competitions?

I say - do some Beauty Pagaent mischeive and put like laxative in their food.

Or put bleach in their shampoo. Whatever gets you off. Haha.

OMG Celly...Bleach in their shampoo...hahaha. How about self tanner in their body lotion...lol.

I didn't relly get the chance to talk to anyone. I will say I was "Miss Congeniality" of the bunch. I was wishing people good luck and they were cursing me??? But I have game....I'll never be b*tchy to someones face, but you better bet I have a folder with pics of that "Goth" girl running through a field of daisies with kittens in a basket, in my suitcase....heheh. It's so much more appealing to be naughty on the inside. Because I don't know what their looking for, I don't know who my competition would be???

Back