WTF???? The Elvira show just emailed me???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
elviracostume.jpg

Va-va-va-VOOM!!!
worship.gif
I come to cali to steal you, k?

saythat.gif

lmao!
laughing.gif

amanda that is awesome! i havent been on MUT in a couple days so i'm glad i found this thread, i was wondering! damn that's awesome girl, congrats! i think u are definitely gonna make it to be on the show! please keep us post it! btw way, lookin hot in the pics, thanks for posting them!! good luck chica!

You look hot!! If they don't pick you, they're fools!! I can't wait to hear more and to vote for you on the show.
biggrin.gif

That is so awesome Amanda, I truly hope you make it on there, and it's great that you made impressions on the judges, producers and Elvira herself! Wow, that is just too exciting!!

Holy Cr*p! Girl, That is a frikking HOT pic!!

They'd be completely nuts if they didn't choose you!

You looked hot, Amanda. I am sure you will get it. I bet you already got the call!!!!!!!!!!

No call yet....I'm not surprised. I bet if they plan on calling it will be this week....I am not stressing over it. If it is meant to be they'll call...

Yeah, but this time it'd be good if they call with some more time than the last time, lol

they will cal in the last min. just like the last time!

hi miss amanda we have booked the flight for u and please be in the airport in 15 mins lol

Thanks everyone....seriously you guys have been amazing. Here's why....

My Family doesn't believe in me at all. They all think this is so foolish and dumb. When I called with the news the only thing they said was "Don't get your hopes up" and "maybe they will ask you to do the makeup for the show, cause you won't get on it" You guys were the reason I was excited! Thank You so much...even if I don't get it.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks everyone....seriously you guys have been amazing. Here's why....
My Family doesn't believe in me at all. They all think this is so foolish and dumb. When I called with the news the only thing they said was "Don't get your hopes up" and "maybe they will ask you to do the makeup for the show, cause you won't get on it" You guys were the reason I was excited! Thank You so much...even if I don't get it.

our parents will like each other very much
rotfl.gif
they always say the sane thing when i have some exciting news break out to them.

Yeah.. last time they made you think it was all over.. then you were on the Queen Mary like 10 min. later LOL.. they will call.. they are sifting through pictures of Hot Topic clearance sale goths.

sweetie.....you look freakin sexy!!! If the Elvira show doesnt want you....I do!!! LMAO
wink.gif
. I hope they call you back!! I need to get to promises for my spending habit...lol..I am sure you did a great job, you looked the part baby....sexy & in black
wink.gif

amanda you have a foolish family, i cant believe they dont realize how wonderfully talented you are in so many ways. shame on them.

you will get that call!

and when you win you can thank MUT and NOT your family. ehehe (and of course yourself for actually being awesome)

Latest posts

Back