WTF???? The Elvira show just emailed me???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hijacked this pic from one of the judges (Cassandra Fever, Elvira Drag Impersonator) myspace pages....I see myself!!! First row of chairs, First seat on the right...hahah!

l_0bb5625dfad69566aed8e6a17978e8dd.jpg

omg you look hot even from afar. far more beautiful than the other ladies around you.

whats with the chick in horns..haha

Hotness! I want them to call you so bad!

Yeah I see the blonde... but you know what? I think that wasn't even such a big problem, Elvira herself uses a wig. When you go to auditions like that you gotta have an armor and be prepared to be attacked because they want to see how you behave in those situations. Of course it's easier said than done. I really don't know, maybe they were really harsh with her but what I'm trying to say is that I don't think it was impossible for her to do good.

You also posted they were asking you why you were tan and trying to imply you were not a fan enough but you blasted all the comments. I think she wasn't prepared for that.

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sorry that your family isn't supportive of your dream...they sound like my mom, she could ruin a wet dream. But don't you worry, b/c when you get the part they'll have to eat crow!
Would they freaking hurry up with the news already!!!????
rotfl.gif

Yep I agree. Why some parents have to be like that. Mine are like that too, I can't tell my mom anything, she doesn't do it intentionally but she always ends up discouraging me. Everything for her is so impossible to achieve so unreachable. Sometimes I tell her stuff I want to do and she just laughs, not in a mean way but like I'm a little girl saying I'm going to be an astronaut when I grow up. Ohh god that's what happens when you're an only child, you're a baby forever in the eyes of your mother hahaha or at least mine.

Wow, I just found this thread cause I haven't been on much lately.. but good luck with everything! You look totally hot and you deserve to win!
smile.gif
Can't wait to hear any updates!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just hijacked this pic from one of the judges (Cassandra Fever, Elvira Drag Impersonator) myspace pages....I see myself!!! First row of chairs, First seat on the right...hahah!
http://a878.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a17978e8dd.jpg

I'm not one to lie on this forum - I'm pretty upfront and truthful.

I seriously got to say you're by far the hottest one there - and the tan adds to it. Haha, they can't hate on that Cali-tan.

Everyone one looks too typical goth without the va-va-voom inner hottie. From what I can see, anyways. I have a feeling you'll get top 13 position, no doubt. You have that quality to bring Elvira into 2007 and beyond.

More wishes!

you look totally hot!! and I love your shoes. Best of luck chicken, I'm sure you'll do well, you totally deserve to!

OMGGGGGG... I just read on the Elvira myspace page that people already know that they AREN'T on the show. One girl said, "Even with the prescreening and the death certificate I was second to last..." How did she know this!? They are making the calls!!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just hijacked this pic from one of the judges (Cassandra Fever, Elvira Drag Impersonator) myspace pages....I see myself!!! First row of chairs, First seat on the right...hahah!
http://a878.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a17978e8dd.jpg

You look gorgeous, you stand out so much in that picture from the other girls. My eyes were drawn straight to you!!

I was thinking today....it seems absurd that they could call people on Monday?? I mean they literally saw like....1000 girls in the open call plus the girls who were pre-selected. How could they make that decision by Monday?

I also heard that over 75% of the people didn't even get to audition in front of Elvira...it's all soo mysterious. Who knows?? I have like 300 voicemails everyone wants to know what's going on. I have no clue.....

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks everyone....seriously you guys have been amazing. Here's why....
My Family doesn't believe in me at all. They all think this is so foolish and dumb. When I called with the news the only thing they said was "Don't get your hopes up" and "maybe they will ask you to do the makeup for the show, cause you won't get on it" You guys were the reason I was excited! Thank You so much...even if I don't get it.

Don't worry about that babe, just follow your heart!! They probably just don't understand why you'd want to do something like this. I know how it feels, when I told my mom I was majoring in interior design with hopes of having my own business she yelled at me. Said it would be hard to do that around here and that I should just major in nursing. Pffft!! We're all crossing our fingers for you, i think you'd be great for the show. And if you get it you know you'll have tons of supporters and tons of votes (if there's voting) here, and if you don't we'll all be here for you, and we'll all know they made a big mistake if they don't pick you!!

Originally Posted by Ohappydaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif So you know what this means right?!?!?!?! They haven't called Amanda yet, b/c they're going to call the biggest winner last! Woo Hoo!
rockwoot.gif
I'm doing the cabbage patch over here! (That's my happy dance!)
rofl.gif
This is soooooooooo freaking exciting! Lol, the cabbage patch I'm trying to imagine how it is! I'm excited too, I really hope they call you Amanda. They must!

wow if thats real it would be sooo cool!! but it also make the wait unbearable coz i hate waiting !! the suspense kills!

i think its now almost for sure amanda s gonna get it!

If you were pre-selected and praised by Elvira herself - I'm sure the call will come in.

If they don't - you can say say your 'thanks for the opportunity blah blah' but innerly thing, "drag, drag, drag." Makes you feel a little bit good inside... just that little bit. Haha. I keed. You'll get the call.

Originally Posted by Scarlette /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm pooping oil like mad so I can be the hot sidekick.. Alli.. you are #2!!! Lmao.That was so random.

Latest posts

Back