Your First Name

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is it?

Michaela

How do you pronounce it?

MUH-kayla

Origin of name?

German and Hebrew. Means "Who is like God"

Are you named after someone/something?

When my mom lived in Cali this little girl named Michaela went missing and she thought the name was pretty. Oddly my uncle is named Michael Anthony and was born May 4th and I'm Michaela born May 1st.

Do you like your name?

Yes but people always misspell it or mispronounce it. Always getting called Michelle or Michael-LA

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

I wouldn't, I like my name.

What is it? Daniela

How do you pronounce it? dan-ye-lah, spelled and pronounced with only one "l" ... I really hate it when native English speakers pronounce it Daniella (like Danielle but with an "a" in the end).

Origin of name? It's Hebrew and means "God is my judge"

Are you named after someone/something? No

Do you like your name? Well, I'm quite content but not happy with it. When I was born it was obviously a really popular name in Austria, so at kindergarden and school there were always numerous other Danielas, and I didn't like that
wink.gif

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I've always loved Madeleine.

What is it? Shanelle

How do you pronounce it? Sha-nel (i guess it sounds how it looks)

Origin of name? French.....i believe

Are you named after someone/something? not that i know of

Do you like your name? now i do...i hated it wen i was youngerbe cause everybody pronounced it differently and when someone asked me to say my name i wouldn't know what to say

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Umm.....probably my middle name cuz it's more unique (J'lise)

What is it? Perla

How do you pronounce it? Per-laah

Origin of name? Spanish, means pearl.

Are you named after someone/something? No but I am in my middle name Maria, I'm named after my great grandma Maria Barron.

Do you like your name? Yes, it's not that common, even in Spanish.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Veruska, I fell in love with it, because it's my fav beauty queens name.

What is it? Gwena

How do you pronounce it? Gwenn uh

Origin of name? Welsh

Are you named after someone/something? Nope.

Do you like your name? Sure

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? If I had to change it I wouldn't mind being something even more unique like Mahala.

Back