Yuzen Summer 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after looking at past boxes, I decided Yuzen is a must-join for me!  I'm on the waitlist - any idea how long I'll be in purgatory?

I received the best of July box. I wish I took a picture of the box before I busted into it. But this is what I got, I felt like it was a good value:

2 Action  Wipes- Can use these to clean up after a workout

Coola Cucumber Suncreen- Had this is Birchbox and liked it

Cowgirl Desert Recovery Cleanser- Never heard of this brand can't wait to try it- Smells Earthy

Honey Stinger Pomegranate Passion Energy Chews- Like fruit snacks (yummy)

Red Flower Algea Wash and Silk Cream- Never heard of this brand but am always up for something new

Spa Technologies Luminaria Oil- Smells citrusy, will likely use in the winter when my skin is drier or after a day at the beach

I also received some tea- Not a fan of tea but I'm sure I can find someone to use it
Overall happy, one reason I do these boxes it to try new stuff and let's be honest I like getting mail that is not a bill
rolleyes.gif

The packaging was beautiful. Hope I get off the wait list.

I did notice a mistake on the information packet. They have Organic India listed as one of the products I was suppose to receive but it was not in my box. But the information on the Organic India was the exact same as the Red Flower. Not sure if I was suppose to receive something from Oganic India or it was a printing mistake. I emailed them and will see what happens.

Originally Posted by Meeesha /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So after looking at past boxes, I decided Yuzen is a must-join for me!  I'm on the waitlist - any idea how long I'll be in purgatory?
No idea- I'm in wait-list purgatory too! So to tide myself over, I bought one of the favorites boxes they have out now (I think they haven't sold out yet..)- it was pretty awesome!!

It had the same stuff in it that ruhimaach got in her box:

Quote: Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's my box - I am absolutely thrilled of course!

I'm totally loving the adorable little jane iredale lip trio & the full size coola sunscreen!  Yuzen is def. worth the price!!!

FYI - Juil just put a bunch of their sandals on sale to make way for new merchandise.  I just ordered another pair!

Back