Yuzen Summer 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where did everyone put the shower bomb in their shower? I started out on a lower shelf but it didn't seem to be getting wet so I moved it to the floor then it slipped down the drain while I was rinsing the shampoo from my hair! Dang it!! Maybe i'll try one of the higher shelves next time . . .
I just used mine last night. I started off putting it behind me, but moved it to the side of the tub, closer to where the water was hitting. I didn't notice much at all, but when I left and came back, it seemed like the whole place smelled like eucalyptus. I'll use the others but wouldn't buy them. I might try one as a bath bomb, even though I know they're not made for that. 

I was surprised by how much I loved the soap. It lathers well and I really like it, even though I normally prefer shower gel. The lotion is also nice, the cocomels were delicious, the lip trio is beautiful and the nail polish is my favourite colour at the moment. Overall a great box!

I just used mine last night. I started off putting it behind me, but moved it to the side of the tub, closer to where the water was hitting. I didn't notice much at all, but when I left and came back, it seemed like the whole place smelled like eucalyptus. I'll use the others but wouldn't buy them. I might try one as a bath bomb, even though I know they're not made for that.  I was surprised by how much I loved the soap. It lathers well and I really like it, even though I normally prefer shower gel. The lotion is also nice, the cocomels were delicious, the lip trio is beautiful and the nail polish is my favourite colour at the moment. Overall a great box!
It says on the bottom not to use it as a bath bomb. It's not safe for "sensitive areas!"

I just signed up on the wait list, I always find out about cool new stuff late! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  googling around- the reviews of these boxes are great!! They look beautiful!!  I hope I'm off the wait list by august- a yuzen box would be a nice little birthday present to me then!
biggrin.gif

There's a special July Favorites box available (listed on their web site) if you can't wait until August.

Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's a special July Favorites box available (listed on their web site) if you can't wait until August.
Are the contents of the July Favorites listed on the website? If so, I can't seem to find it...if you see the contents, could you please list them here? Thanks in advance!

Can you post the link? I am skipping beauty fix and might want this instead (along with OneRadiant, of course!)

Oh yeah, I already bought it! ahahahahah
biggrin.gif

I saw somewhere the list of what's in the july box somewhere... where the heck did I see that?  if I can find it again, I'll post it...

ETA- aha! i knew I had saw it somewhere!! it's actually in this thread a few pages back (post #84)

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/134802/yuzen-summer-2013-box/60#post_2078115

I think that was a May Favorites box.  I think this one is going to be a different one.
D'Oh! *smacks hand on forehead* I think you're right.. well I have no idea what it's going to be- but I'm really excited for it!!
biggrin.gif

I just got a shipment notification this morning for the July favorites box.  According to their facebook page, there will be a few different versions of the July favorites box but they'll all contain a Coola sunscreen, a Spa Technologies body oil, a snack, and 3 or 4 more favorite products.  I'm looking forward to this one!   

I got a shipping notice too- sooo exciting! At least this will hold me over til fall, since I joined later, and missed the summer box (which is a big bummer, because it looked awesome!!)

same here! can't wait to receive it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was kinda depressed because I'd not received a box in a while. This couldn't have come at a better time! 

Some of the contents revealed on FB - I'm so excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Each box will include a Coola sunscreen, a Spa Technologies body oil, a snack, and 3 or 4 more of our favorite products.

My summer favorites box came!  It is great, just like all of the Yuzen quarterly boxes.  I am new so I don't know how to post spoilers yet so they don't show or I would post the contents of the box.

My box arrived yesterday, wow!!!! (man I'm sorry I missed out when yuzen was a monthly box- this is a seriously nice box!!) but I will definitely be looking forward to each quarter! (& any other favorite boxes they put out!!!)  But really, totally
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
in love with yuzen.. wish I had found them sooner!   It also was really nice to see a bunch of things in this favorite box that I had wanted to try from past boxes from looking at (well, stalking
wink.gif
) blogs to obsessively find pictures of yuzen boxes...

So far, I'm loving the:

Coola matte sunscreen (really does help w/ prolonging my mid day shiny face) & the jane iredale lipstick trio!
Happy Happy Happy
marchmellow.gif

Back