Yuzen Summer 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want this box but REALLY don't need it! Someone push me over the edge explaining Yuzen's awesomeness! Enabler needed.

Just got my box, and I love everything in it.  I also used the $40 coupon and ordered myself a pair of Juil sandals!  I wish this box was at least every-other month.  It's my favorite.

Thanks for the info, jpark.

Which sandals,lloronita? I was thinking about these just to wear out in the garden. I like the clogs also but they seem kind of wintery. 

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want this box but REALLY don't need it! Someone push me over the edge explaining Yuzen's awesomeness! Enabler needed.
Yuzen is my fave box out of all the ones I get. It really is beautifully presented and the items that are included are really nice. It's completely worth it and since it's quarterly, it breaks down to less than $10/month. 
icon_lol.gif
 Enabled enough?

I got mine today and as usual love everything in it. 

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Doooo it! This will be my first box and I'm SO glad I signed up. The quarterly thing is what got me. It's only $26 and it seems like instead of sending 12 so-so boxes a year, they can now send 4 GREAT boxes a year! That remains to be seen of course, but that's what I'm hoping for anyway!

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yuzen is my fave box out of all the ones I get. It really is beautifully presented and the items that are included are really nice. It's completely worth it and since it's quarterly, it breaks down to less than $10/month. 
icon_lol.gif
 Enabled enough?

I got mine today and as usual love everything in it. 
Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Doooo it! This will be my first box and I'm SO glad I signed up. The quarterly thing is what got me. It's only $26 and it seems like instead of sending 12 so-so boxes a year, they can now send 4 GREAT boxes a year! That remains to be seen of course, but that's what I'm hoping for anyway!
Umm, yes, enabled enough. Going to go purchase right now!!! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered the Mojanda sandals

lg_mojanda_black_front_106599702.jpg
I really wanted those sandels, but the site kept telling me I had the wrong code (you know...those dumb codes that post nonsense words that you have to decipher and type in the box). I KNOW I had it right on all but one occasion. I took it as a sign that I should be saving my money, lol.

I signed up last month for the first time, my card was charged on April 29th. I still haven't received anything from them. Happy others have their boxes, but I am worried about mine. I guess I will email them to see why I at least haven't gotten a shipping notice. Box looks promising, hope I can get it!

From the website:  Oh No!   Looks like there might be a chance not everyone is getting the Suki berry trio.  I see a cleansing bar also listed as a Suki product this month!  Did those who received their boxes get both the berry cream lip trio and a cleansing bar?  Maybe it's either/or?  Dang!  I hope I get the lip product.

Yuzen Summer Offering

ACTION WIPES are premoistened, all-natural body wipes created specifically for sports, traveling, camping, picnicking, or anytime you are on the move. They’re made with therapeutic essential oils of tea tree and eucalyptus, plus other all-natural ingredients. Why we chose it! All-natural, plant-based ingredients • No harsh detergents or drying agents.

ACURE Argan Oil and Marula Oil are rich, versatile, skin superfoods that help fight fine lines, minimize scars, soothe dryness, and restore texture, elasticity, and tone. Read more about how to use these wonderful oils on the card in your box. Why we chose it! 100% plant and plant-derived natural and organic ingredients • No synthetic fragrance, gluten, or animal testing • Supports communities and ecology where oils are harvested • Free of sulfates and phthalates • Vegan.

JJ’s SWEETS Sea Salt Cocomels are luscious, mouthwatering treats with a sprinkle of sea salt for an irresistible taste combination.

Why we chose it! Vegan • Gluten-free • 100% all-natural, organic ingredients • No soy, corn syrup, or GMOs.

Juil Footwear is luxuriously comfortable and a perfect summer sandal choice. Energy Flow Technology restores body balance, allows more natural foot movement, and “awakens your soles.â€

Why we chose it! Imbedded copper conductors act as a conduit between feet and ground • Well-constructed and wear-resistant • Designed ergonomically for foot health.

LEVEL NATURALS Shower Bomb is a nifty tablet that you drop in the bottom of the shower. As water flows over it, the Shower Bomb releases a spa-like aromatherapy blend of menthol and eucalyptus that helps you breathe deeply and relax.

Why we chose it! All-natural ingredients • Vegan • Certified cruelty-free • Gluten-free.

PRITTE Moisturizing Body Lotion is made from hand-cut organic aloe vera for the highest-quality and most nutrient-dense active enzymes available. Organic honey delivers intense moisture and a healthy glow. Why we chose it! Organic and wild-crafted ingredients • Chemical-free • No synthetics • Environmentally responsible manufacturing • Company supports many non-profits.

SUKI Luscious Lips Berry Cream Trio for lips and cheeks includes two beautiful, day-to-night colors (Wineberry Kiss & Sugarberry Pout) plus emollient long-wear lip-repair butter, all in a compact purse-size with mirror. Suki’s 100% synthetic-free formula locks in moisture, prevents and treats chapping, and heals and soothes dryness, making lips soft and kissable. Sensitive Cleansing Bar for all skin types is a moisture-rich bar infused with botanicals and a spirit-lifting citrus aroma. It has a silky, smooth texture and works especially well for sensitive skin. Why we chose it! Suki offers custom interactive solutions for every woman at every stage of life. • 100% synthetic-free and cruelty-free • Environmentally responsible processing and packaging.

SPA RITUAL Emerald City Nail Lacquer transports you to the Land of Oz. This fresh, bright emerald, the Pantone Color of the Year, is the perfect addition to your summer look. Multi-Tasker Base & Topcoat in One dries quickly to a high-gloss protective finish that helps your perfect nail color last. Why we chose it! Committed to creating eco-conscious products and packaging • No DBP, formaldehyde, or toulene • Naturally colored, free of synthetic dyes • Vegan.

I signed up on the first and was charged on the second.

According to the tracking page, I am getting mine tomorrow!  
I hope you hear something soon.

I got the lip product, no soap; but, I also got a tube of Phyts Lait Hydro Nettoyant.

I got my box today! I never got any tracking, so I was pleasantly surprised when I found it on my doorstep this afternoon!

I love everything! I'm so happy I decided to subscribe and I already can't wait until the next one!
icon_lol.gif

I got the lip product, no soap; but, I also got a tube of Phyts Lait Hydro Nettoyant.
I got the lip product and bar of soap, no tube. 

I'm saving these items for my birthday, but couldn't resist a peek. Everything looks really nice and I'm excited about trying it. It was hard to put the cocomels back in the box! 

i received the same selection and am once again very happy with Yuzen. 

As always, I'm super impressed with the contents and the presentation! Yuzen has been my favorite subscription ever since the first box I got from them.

As a variation, I got the cleanser and the lip palette.

So far I have only tried the Cocomels, which are delicious, and the shower bomb this morning. It took a minute to start fizzing well, but once it did my shower was like a walk-in aromatherapy room :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by StellaSunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

From the website:  Oh No!   Looks like there might be a chance not everyone is getting the Suki berry trio.  I see a cleansing bar also listed as a Suki product this month!  Did those who received their boxes get both the berry cream lip trio and a cleansing bar?  Maybe it's either/or?  Dang!  I hope I get the lip product.
I got both!

I'm excited to try the cleansing bar. Always looking for the next best-for-me cleanser. I'm currently using a castille soap with tea tree and essential oils from Trader Joes. It may be my one true love, but I'm not quite ready to settle down.

So far I am loving the heck out of this box and I am so glad I snatched it up while it was still available. The Cocomels are amazing!

Can we talk about the Pritte Skin Care lotion? My skin feels incredible and soft and I may have to buy a full size of this.

Checked out the shower bombs. It was an awesome experience but it left an oily mess on the bottom of my tub so idk. Suggestions on how to deal with this would be welcome!

Back