Avenue A by Adidas *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the review on MSA and finally signed up. Loving the hoodie and the shoes the most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you guys get the ad for the ZNE hoodie?  It sounds pretty cool...specifically designed to be worn with headphones / to block external distractions before a game. Not that I have any games to focus on, but the concept is interesting. Sorry children, mommy has her "quiet hoodie" on.  ;)

zne1.gif

zne2.gif

How is shipping going with the Fall box?  I haven't received notification yet, but I don't want to email them if the majority of people haven't received shipping yet either.

lns02, on 14 Sept 2016 - 09:26 AM, said:lns02, on 14 Sept 2016 - 09:26 AM, said:How is shipping going with the Fall box?  I haven't received notification yet, but I don't want to email them if the majority of people haven't received shipping yet either.
An Adidas representative added a comment on MSA that they expected shipping to be completed by 9/16.   A couple of things annoyed me about this (1) stop using MSA as your communications method and actually communicate to the hundreds/thousands that don't visit her blog and (2) 2nd box in a row when they are missing their own ship by date.  I know it's only a few days but I just don't get why they keep missing it.  

An Adidas representative added a comment on MSA that they expected shipping to be completed by 9/16.   A couple of things annoyed me about this (1) stop using MSA as your communications method and actually communicate to the hundreds/thousands that don't visit her blog and (2) 2nd box in a row when they are missing their own ship by date.  I know it's only a few days but I just don't get why they keep missing it.  
Just got shipping notice! It is being shipped by FedEx Express so I should have it by the weekend. Are all the boxes being shipped by the same method or are they using a faster form of shipping for the packages being shipped last?

Just got shipping notice! It is being shipped by FedEx Express so I should have it by the weekend. Are all the boxes being shipped by the same method or are they using a faster form of shipping for the packages being shipped last?
If the box is coming from Spartanburg, SC, my shipping label has been created and it states Fedex Ground 4.6 lbs.

If the box is coming from Spartanburg, SC, my shipping label has been created and it states Fedex Ground 4.6 lbs.
I just checked my fedex tracking and mine is also coming from Spartanburg via fedex ground (email stated fedex express). So psyched that I'll have it in grubby little hands tomorrow!

How is shipping going with the Fall box?  I haven't received notification yet, but I don't want to email them if the majority of people haven't received shipping yet either.
I received an email yesterday saying my box shipped from SC and should be delivered by Friday.

I picked up my box yesterday and really love the outfit and shoes, quality is fantastic.  While it wasn't a total "WOW" box, I will use everything.  Plus, i updated my sizes only a week before they shipped the box out and everything sent was with my new size preference.  Even though their sizing said a medium was 10 to 12, I found that mediums were more like a size small.  The size L fit is better, and I'm generally a size 12 in women's clothing.  

Latest posts

Back