Avenue A by Adidas *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received notification my box shipped yesterday and I received it about an hour ago.  This was my first box and I'm very pleased with the quality and the products for what I paid.  I was running regularly until about a year ago, so hopefully this will get motivated to get back on a schedule.

The shoes are nice.  Not sure they'll be enough support for a long run, but they'll be great this winter with jeans and leggings.  The jacket is thick and cozy.  I get so cold during the winter, that it'll be perfect to throw on after a run when I'm eating breakfast or running errands.  I like the sports bra and leggings, they'll get some use.  The only item I'm on the undecided about is the top, but I like to layer with a tank and a long sleeve shirt when it's cold, but I don't need a jacket, so it'll work with that.  

I've spent a ton of money on good, quality running gear.  So this box was so worth it for me.

I received my box today and wow is that hoodie a miss. I ordered a larger size because I wanted room to wear something underneath and it's big but what's worse is that the hood looks sort of pointy and a white and pointy hood is never a good thing.

I got my box on friday and I ve already used everything but the sweat shirt (too warm for it this weekend)  This box takes me out of my blah workout clothes zone and I love it!  I would never choose the pattern in this box but I loved it.  I also love that everything can easily be mixed and matched with pieces I already own if I don't feel like being that bold one day. The tank is also something I would never normally choose but I love it!!!  Thanks Ave. A!  This is by far my fave and most useful box.  I wish they would come out with a smaller box that was monthly and didn't include the shoes just workout wear I d buy both LOL

iPretty949 Thanks for the link on the winter box I d love to see the outfit she s wearing in the winter box.  That pink would definitely brighten up the dullness and stark/dreariness of east coast winters.  Winter can be hardest time of year for me to keep working out because I just want to stay cozy.  Hopefully this box motivates me to keep moving despite the frigid weather. And I absolutely love the shoes chosen for this box.  This will be a great box to keep me motivated to move to during the holidays and icy cold winter mornings.Hope everyone enjoys the fall box and is excited for the winter box.  Keep moving ladies and have fun  & feel beautiful doing it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my box today and absolutely love it. The print is not something I would pick out at the store but I'm excited to wear it because it's different and little out of my comfort zone. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> The shoes are great. I ended up going down a half in my size and seems like this is a better fit. I updated my profile before the box shipped so it worked out. I'm able to wear the shoes from the other boxes too since it's only a half size difference but this smaller size seems to fit better. The jacket is amazing! I think the whole box is such a great value. I've been hoping I wouldn't like it so I could cancel but not such luck lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I was not expecting to love this box as much as I do. I love the shoes. I looove the jacket. I like the capris (so comfy) and the black shirt is more daring than I normally go while at the gym.

I'm having trouble exchanging the sports bra for a smaller size. This was my first time so choosing sizes was difficult. I've switched everything now to what I think I'd prefer but for the exchange, I tried on their website and couldn't get my order number to work.

So I emailed customer service but no response. Maybe I'm expecting it too quickly.

I can't get over the jacket. It's so heavy and nice. My husband saw it and wanted one, too, so he looked it up. I wish it wasn't white but at the same time, out of all the colors it comes in, white looks the most awesome.

I will be thrilled if there is pink in it like she's wearing. THRILLED!

It took awhile but Avenue A finally got back to me and is sending me a new sports bra in a smaller size. They told me to keep the original one! That's pretty awesome considering the size issue isn't their fault and I totally would have sent it back.

So slow but excellent customer service. I cannot WAIT for the next one.

I will be thrilled if there is pink in it like she's wearing. THRILLED!

It took awhile but Avenue A finally got back to me and is sending me a new sports bra in a smaller size. They told me to keep the original one! That's pretty awesome considering the size issue isn't their fault and I totally would have sent it back.

So slow but excellent customer service. I cannot WAIT for the next one.
Thats awesome!  They did that for me with the flip flops last box.  They have pretty awesome customer service.  I love this box so excited for the winter box (probably the only thing about an east coast winter I am excited for  lol).  Enjoy!

I was hoping I would not like the box so I could cancel lol I'm still holding off on cancelling because the boxes are such a great value and so well curated. I can't wait for the next box!

There are 5 items total in this box:

• AlphaBOUNCE Sneakers
  • Another pair of shoes
  • Rita Ora Collection Item
  • Rita Ora Collection Item
  • Mystery Item!
To be honest, I'm not super excited for the rita ora items.  The paint by numbers stuff is just not my style.

Color Paint Pack:

http://news.adidas.com/us/Latest-News/adidas-originals-by-rita-ora-color-paint-pack/s/70c5fd95-4b87-4c9e-a7c5-993fc81bf2c9

I like her older collection with the white smoke much better but I don't think they would be including that.  Maybe we will be getting a preview of whatever she does next? 

The paint by numbers collection is not my style really either. They look cute and trendy but probably not the best look for me. lol 

Here is a picture of the Rita Ora collection

adidas Rita Ora.JPEG

Who would really rock the pain by numbers stuff, though?  Not most grown adults, I would think.

Latest posts

Back