Avenue A by Adidas *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up the hoodie (in gray) and bra from adidas.com. They were both on sale and I used a 20% off code from RetailMeNot.

I got them today, (free shipping/free returns). I love the hoodie. I'll try the bra later today, not sure if it'll be supportive enough for my needs, it might go back.

Got my box and love everything!

After last month's shoe size debacle, I had switched to a 6.5 (from a 7) in my profile. Got my new 
Bounce shoes and they're a half size too small.

Blargh!! I really think they sent us Men's sizes last time (or at least some of us since others had no issues with theirs).

When I emailed to get mine replaced this time, they requested I return my current ones first. Totally fine with that, of course, I just wish they'd send them now instead of me having to wait until they get mine first.

I'm kinda glad they asked me to return them because I was afraid they might raise the cost of the sub to cover returns the way they were letting everyone keep everything.

I adore this subscription and plan to keep it for awhile. I've never had such nice shoes!

lauradiniwilk, on 12 May 2017 - 09:47 AM, said:Nope, that was the only spoiler.  Just the shoes and that it will be curated by wanderlust.  Dying to know what we are getting!
I'm a little nervous that they've only released 1 spoiler.  I'm always in the 2nd wave so I'll probably have it at the beginning of June.

I can't believe we do not have a full spoiler for this yet. My box shipped last week, ETA this Thursday, weighs 3,8 lbs. Maybe we'll see some more spoilers within the next few days?

It would be more awesome if we get the first sneak peek! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

MSA has full spoilers & I'm not a fan of this box!  The colors are so boring and the value is not consistent with the past boxes - they should've thrown in a little something (headband, etc).  Probably cancelling going forward.

MSA has full spoilers & I'm not a fan of this box!  The colors are so boring and the value is not consistent with the past boxes - they should've thrown in a little something (headband, etc).  Probably cancelling going forward.
I totally agree! This box is so blah and sparse in comparison to the previous boxes. I'm also on shoe overload so maybe a break is in order. Guess I'll wait and see what the spoilers are for the next box before pulling the plug and having a major FOMO attack. On a positive note, I have enjoyed this sub greatly and love a lot of the items that we have gotten from them!

I really hope I don't get the red pants.  When I saw the spoilers I felt like it was missing an item but was happy with the items themselves.  I probably won't wear the red pants so it wouldn't have been a worthwhile purchase if that's the version I get.  Like the color of the bra though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box today and I agree that this season's a bit lackluster compared to all the previous boxes.

I am glad though I got the coral pair of tights and sports bra. I need more shoe storage, I realized I don't have any space to keep them. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the black pants and gray bra (was hoping for the other bra but the black pants were more important to be so I'm happy).  Wore everything on a run the other day and I'm happy.  This is the best fitting top I've received from them so far; the others are all weird fitting on me. 

Back