Avenue A by Adidas *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's funny because my mom is in her 60's and this will be her first box...she actually thinks the paint by number collection is really cute! 

I would be happy with the second pair of shoes posted above.  Almost to the point that I will be disappointed if that's not it. 

I don't think the second pair will be the white pair posted.  The last time they said a second pair of footwear it was the soccer slides.

I can't see much of Rita Ora's that I really could wear.  Hoping it's something simple and plain.

Has anyone heard anything else about the December box?  Really nervous about the Rita Ora stuff...so not my style for the majority of it.

Has anyone heard anything else about the December box?  Really nervous about the Rita Ora stuff...so not my style for the majority of it.
Not yet but I'm on the fence about cancelling this one. There were so many great deals over the weekend and will continue through Christmas.  Billing emails should go out in a few days.

I wasn't sure about the Rita Ora stuff either. I ended up cancelling my box because I really can't justify it during the Holiday time. My kids expenses have been a lot lately and the Holidays are coming. I'm cutting back on most things for me. I'm rooting for you all though that you get an awesome box!

After looking up a lot of the Rita Oro stuff I decided to cancel since tomorrow will be too late.  They haven't released many spoilers and I definitely think her collections are acquired tastes. 

When does this box ship?  I got the billing notice at the beginning of the month but can't remember when the box usually ships/arrives.

MSA has the full review up.
Ooooh thanks. 

Adidas AlphaBounce Sneaker – Value $110

Adidas Originals Superstar Shoes – Value $80

Rita Ora X Adidas Pullover Hoodie – Value $80

Rita Ora X Adidas Tights – Value $40

Adidas 2 in 1 Top – Value $35?

So I love love love both pairs of shoes which definitely make the box worth it for me.  The 2 layer shirt will also get plenty of use.  The sweatshirt is too cool for me no way I can pull that off but I m sure I ll be able to find someone a little more daring that can.  The tights are not really my style either but I will wear them with a simple top.  I m really excited about the 2 shoes .  What does everyone think?  Enjoy ladies!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the two in one top and the gray sneakers. I might rock the classics if I got this box. I don't know if I'd rock the banned from normal get up. But I kinda like the hoodie.

I already own Superstar shoes, so, I think I'll swap if for a larger shoe size and give it to my sister.

I think this is a great box. Now I wish I had gotten it but I'm happy for you all who are getting it. I could have used the "banned from normal" hoodie because I'm a little crazy haha I think some moms would have gotten a kick out of it at school pick up. I'm really wanting to wear a shirt that says "adulthood is overrated" so if anyone finds one somewhere, please let me know. :lol: Target has a shirt with saying "can't adult today" and my friend was wearing it. I thought it was great. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was definitely nervous about the Rita Ora stuff but I think this collection is actually great.  I wouldn't wear it all at once together, but I will definitely wear the hoodie all of the time (it looks so cozy!) and the tights for workouts with a solid top.  I'm actually considering getting the matching bag because like @@Reija, I embrace my weirdness / inner child  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Pleased with both pairs of shoes as well.  The top actually makes me nervous, I keep forgetting to tell adidas I prefer a bigger size. 

Has anyone received shipping on this yet?  I logged into my account but can't find anything on this box.  Not sure how I feel about the sweatshirt/tights.  I mean, DEFINITELY not my style, but maybe I'll think differently once I have them in hand.  I'm hoping this is the case.

Got my box today and it's as always, AvenueA is all worth it! Superstars run half size bigger, I do not know if I want to exchange it for a smaller one to keep as spare or bigger to give to my sister. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Decisions decisions.

The sweatshirt is already my size but the sleeves are too long, I do not know if it's supposed to be styled as hip-hoppy thing, but the length I like because it covers my butt. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my box yesterday too both shoes seem to run big grrrr.  Has anyone tried to exchange sizes this boxes?  I exchanged those slides for a smaller size a few boxes ago and it was super fast but I heard last box that exchanging things was more of a headache.  This was an interesting box not fully sure how I feel about it to be honest. Hope everyone enjoys their boxes!

Latest posts

Back