Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the Head to Toe bag but I have so much face wash and lip stuff that I would really have to love the other items to order. If the items were a face mist and a mask, any body part would do, I would have already ordered.

So I totally thought the Sept Bag did not ship until Sept 30 and then I got the email that it already shipped today! I guess I'm just so used to Memebox not shipping forever after I pay! I could get used to this quicker shipping!
Even better (if you're in the us) they ship from New Jersey, so you'll have it even faster than any Memebox! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Loved the Head to Toe bag but I have so much face wash and lip stuff that I would really have to love the other items to order. If the items were a face mist and a mask, any body part would do, I would have already ordered.
Beauteque is amazing with feedback on these bags since they just launched. The first BB bag a lot of people said their favorite products were the sheet masks, which is why they made the head to toe mask bag. I would shoot them an e-mail and let them know some of the things you'd like to see in an upcoming bag. They are super receptive to customer feedback and are always trying to make things that will make us happy, unlike another company I know LOL ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
This is genius! I may need to do this. The Tony Moly stuff in general is also calling to me too.
I'm ordering the new BB bag and several boxes of My Beauty Diary sets of 10 masks. Somehow, I think 50 masks are a very good number for me to have on hand as I use them almost every day. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm ordering the new BB bag and several boxes of My Beauty Diary sets of 10 masks. Somehow, I think 50 masks are a very good number for me to have on hand as I use them almost every day. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have GOT to get on your level LOL

I use sheet masks every other day, just because I break out if I use them daily. But I looove them! I'm actually running out so I really need to pick up more soon!

I got my bag today! I wanted to work on a review for it so bad but I've lost all the natural light for the day so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

This one is MUCH better than the first one, even though I enjoyed that one too. I love that they feature well known brands!

Here it is:

IMG_20140903_195855.jpg

Thefaceshop- Cherry Cherry Lips Modeling Gel Patch

Skinfood- Daily 3's Lashes

Beauteque Minerals- Brush (not exactly sure what kind of brush this is as they forgot to include my info page. It's very nice looking though!)

Holika Holika- Daily Garden Acerola (cherry) Cleansing Foam (Looks to be full size!)

Mizon- Snail Recovery Gel Cream

It's Skin- Mini Tint Gloss

I love it! Where do you get eyelash adhesive? I honestly do not know, never having worn false lashes, but I think it's time to try them out. 

BTW, Beauteque.com's website is down right now. I talked to Elina, she said it should be back up tomorrow. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love it! Where do you get eyelash adhesive? I honestly do not know, never having worn false lashes, but I think it's time to try them out. 

BTW, Beauteque.com's website is down right now. I talked to Elina, she said it should be back up tomorrow. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yep! I just got confirmation from Elina that the site/program/whatever they use on their site is down, therefore so is the site. She said they're trying their best to get it up and running for tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And I buy the Duo brand eyelash adhesive at Walmart. You can also get the Kiss brand lash adhesive at drugstores which also works pretty well.

There is actually a little tube of adhesive inside the skinfood lashes package. I'm not sure how good it is though. I've tried many of the little tubes and sometimes they're good, sometimes they're practically water LOL

When Beauteque.com sends out their free samples, they include a sample bag of foils. I have about 5 of them, and each one has a card in it with the code " SAMPLEBAG" .

When buying the new Beauty Bag, at checkout, use the code "SAMPLEBAG" and it will pay your tax plus a bit more. Very small discount of 10% but does cover the added tax charge. SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE!!!

I hope this discount from Beauteque.com, small as it is, will encourage more of you to try a simply wonderful USA Korean shop. They are the nicest, sweetest,most helpful people I've done business with online in a very long time, possibly ever.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The owners are a mother and her very smart and lovely daughter, who wanted to start this business and is a HS student planning her college career and her Beauteque business future as well.

My two favorite Korean products come from their shop: Lioele's Waterdrop Sleeping Pack and Nature Republic's Aqua Night Cream ( in 3 formulas for normal,oily, or dry skin). I have the dry skin jar and it is HEAVENLY. Smells like fresh peaches and is a gel to very light cream. I use it on top of the Lioele Sleeping Pack but if you have oily skin, one or the other products is all you probably need at one time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

When Beauteque.com sends out their free samples, they include a sample bag of foils. I have about 5 of them, and each one has a card in it with the code " SAMPLEBAG" .

When buying the new Beauty Bag, at checkout, use the code "SAMPLEBAG" and it will pay your tax plus a bit more. Very small discount of 10% but does cover the added tax charge. SHIPPING IN THE USA IS FREE!!!

I hope this discount from Beauteque.com, small as it is, will encourage more of you to try a simply wonderful USA Korean shop. They are the nicest, sweetest,most helpful people I've done business with online in a very long time, possibly ever.. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The owners are a mother and her very smart and lovely daughter, who wanted to start this business and is a HS student planning her college career and her Beauteque business future as well.

My two favorite Korean products come from their shop: Lioele's Waterdrop Sleeping Pack and Nature Republic's Aqua Night Cream ( in 3 formulas for normal,oily, or dry skin). I have the dry skin jar and it is HEAVENLY. Smells like fresh peaches and is a gel to very light cream. I use it on top of the Lioele Sleeping Pack but if you have oily skin, one or the other products is all you probably need at one time. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for the code! I also added a few of those free samples from the Samples page. Can't wait for this bag!

I'm not sure what I did wrong. It says shipping the bag to Canada is $6, but then it estimated shipping at $14. 

miss jexie, the

brush looks to be a pore cleansing brush - a facial brush.  You put your cleanser on it and then use the brush to cleanse your face

miss jexie, the

brush looks to be a pore cleansing brush - a facial brush.  You put your cleanser on it and then use the brush to cleanse your face
Oh yes I learned all about these last night. I've seen them a bunch of times before but never really thought I needed one so they left my brain. I spent all last night researching them and feeling like I needed one even though I already have on in this bag LOL. It's awesome. I used it last night and i'm totally in love!

I'm joining the party, I just got my bag today! I'll do pics later, but I noticed the card that was in the bag was stuck and when I tried to get it off it ripped the bag lining a little. Also no info card in mine either.

I'm joining the party, I just got my bag today! I'll do pics later, but I noticed the card that was in the bag was stuck and when I tried to get it off it ripped the bag lining a little. Also no info card in mine either.
I had e-mailed Beauteque when I didn't have an info card just so I could get a bit more information on the products and such, and Elina had said that some of the bags that were in the first group to be shipped out didn't have info cards because they hadn't finished printing them yet or something to that effect. I think most of the later bags should have them, hopefully!

I bought mine earlier this week, and had the info card emailed to me last night. I actually like it that way better. Saving trees!

I like the bag, too. Pretty impressed the recognizable brands, too. My card also melted to the bag and the lining ripped off.

The pore brush is so wonderfully soft.

I hope they do well, I'd love to see Beauteque succeed :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Woohoo got my BB bag finally today. Thanks for notifying them about the card. Since my bag is of a later generation, it was included.  Sry for blurry phone pic...

image.jpg

Oooh guys!

A little birdy told me that the next bag they're releasing is a Head-to-Toe Snail Bag!

SOOOO excited! LOL

Hey Guys! If any of you were interested in getting the upcoming Head-to-Toe Snail bag, Beauteque is handing out mystery coupon codes on their facebook page for 24 hours! You have to find the picture of the snail, comment with a number between 1 and 6 and tag 3 friends and they'll message you a code :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

We should all pick different numbers and keep tracking of which codes we all get LOL

I picked 3, still waiting on the code!

Link to the facebook photo: https://www.facebook.com/240380512790820/photos/a.265186763643528.1073741827.240380512790820/349778991850971/?type=1

Back