Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the spoiler for Beauteque February bag.

The brush looks exciting!

beauteque february spoilers.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box today. I'm looking forward to trying the cream and the brush cleaner. Very happy with this month's beauteque. Anyone else get theirs?
Thanks for posting! I don't get mind until the second wave, since I signed up after the 15th so its the end of the month before I receive. I love spoilers though so always check out to see what's in the bag for the month!

I went looking for the Mizon Eye cream and couldn't find it and then I remember having it out on the counter at one point so I must have used it. I'm totally losing it. I don't remember it being bad so it must have been good. I've jet to run across any Mizon products I didn't like. Sorry I don't remember more details @@Weebs !

I just got shipment notice for the April bag. Hope to get it soon. I'm excited about getting the Baviphat product. All Baviphat products I've used have been so good.

Here is the picture of the April bag. So excited to get the Baviphat Urban Dollkiss peach peeling gel.

image.jpeg

I just read that Beauteque is changing their business model and will make a change to primarily only selling face masks. They will start off by having close to 600 different face masks. The new site, featuring the face masks will launch June 16th. Eventually they plan to expand to selling close to 1000 different face masks.

Beauteque has some new promos for new subscribers. Just wanted to pass on the info in case someone is interested

beauteque coupon.png

Here is a picture of this month's bag. I'm excited to try the essence packets. The instructions say to rinse it off after applying so it's more like a mask. Anyone else get theirs? Thoughts?

image.jpeg

Back