Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so having asked them in an email( i love it when a company actually pays attention to customers and answers their question in a timely manner ) when shipments start they said today friday  so um yay

FYI - I have collaborated with Beauteque for another collection and once again, I was able to pick out each item I wanted, plus the theme, the name of the collection and the reasons why I picked the items I did.  This bag will contain 5 items and it will be 33.99 - on sale on 11/16 at beauteque.  I am NOT MAKING any money from this.   I am just sharing my favorite products.  I cannot tell you much until the 16th, except the theme is "Unboxing Beauty Travel Destination: Jeju Island" and I can tease one item for you, which I have to figure out which one I want to tease!! haha. 

anyway, I am pretty proud of this collection.  I can't wait to see what you all think of it!

Here is one teaser :D     @@Reija please let me know if this is inappropriate.

dryoil.closeup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got mine too. I didn't receive tracking either. I was also missing the little card with instructions on how to use the products.

Last edited by a moderator:
After contacting them this weekend, they shipped it today. At least it's been shipped and they were very good to work with, so I'm happy! Not like I don't have enough stuff at home that I still haven't used LOL. This looks like a good bag though, so excited!

Once again my December bag wasn't shipped, had to email them today to have them send it. I'm not sure what is going on now that they have switched their shipping company, but if this continues I'll just have to cancel. Maybe it's a sign I need to cancel, I have too much stuff anyway lol  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just saw on IG that Beauteque has shipping delays due to the snow storm. Just wanted to pass on the info to anyone who is a subscriber. I've taking a little break because I'm on product overload but love Beauteque.

Back