Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My July bag came and I'm glad I didn't cancel. I'm trying to cut back on my subscriptions and thought about letting this one go but I think I better stick with it. Here are pictures of the bag and the items. I really liked the bag design this time.

beauteque july.jpg

beauteque july bag.jpg

@@biancardi I used the Hanaka Macaron Facial Mask last night and loved it! Such a great mask. Great pick for your bag. It was first a little tingling on the skin but the tingling stopped. Once I washed the mask off, my skin looked and felt so smooth. This morning my skin was even toned and just looked better and tighter. Loved this mask and can't wait to use the Baviphat lemon sleeping pack. The grapefruit body wash is great too. It's so refreshing.

@@biancardi I used the Hanaka Macaron Facial Mask last night and loved it! Such a great mask. Great pick for your bag. It was first a little tingling on the skin but the tingling stopped. Once I washed the mask off, my skin looked and felt so smooth. This morning my skin was even toned and just looked better and tighter. Loved this mask and can't wait to use the Baviphat lemon sleeping pack. The grapefruit body wash is great too. It's so refreshing.
I am glad you are enjoying the bag!  I purchased the full sets of macarons at yesstyle and they are a lot of fun.

Just got an email about changes happening at Beauteque. Anyone know what that means? It says another email will be sent soon to describe the changes.

Just got an email about changes happening at Beauteque. Anyone know what that means? It says another email will be sent soon to describe the changes.

I got an email about the changes that we won't be able to personalize our monthly bags anymore...I don't know if this starts for August (after we already picked the items) or september.  There is supposed to be another email on the sub process itself, so that will be interesting.

We would like to first truly express our gratitude to you for being a subscriber! We enjoy bringing you curated BB Bags and Mask Maven bags each month, as much as you love receiving them.

You have helped us grow exponentially in less than one year of existence. First and foremost, we wish to thank you for helping to make this a reality!

In order to keep operations as smooth as possible while also growing exponentially due to the high demand for the subscription products, we must take additional new avenues. This does include, at least for the time being, the deduction of preference products in the BB Bags.

You will still see incredible values and 6 to 8 full-sized products each month, as well as the stylish and practical bag it all arrives in.

Please keep on a lookout for another email in the next few weeks describing the few changes we will be making which will ensure a smoother process for the subscriptions. 

We appreciate you, as always, the heart and soul of Beauteque. For your understanding and patience in these matters as we grow, we will be offering an additional product in your upcoming bag.

spoiler for septembers bag

soothing.september.png

I am pretty excited about the saem product as I was thinking of purchasing it the other week!

Back