Beauteque Beauty Bag: New Korean Cosmetics Subscription *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the bag I just received. I'm looking forward to using the cream. Any thoughts on this month's bag?

beauteque August 2015 spoilers.jpg

Deal going right now - 3 month sub and you get a free head to toe aloe bag. Any thoughts on this bag? I am about 2.5 months into K Beauty and don't have many (if any!) aloe products.

Thanks!!

oh, I love the head to toe aloe bag - I didn't review it at the time I purchased it, because I was swamped with reviews at the time. It is SO much better than the skinfood head to toe

you get so many BIG sized products and I love the scent of aloe anyway!

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Body Cream - I never had a lotion made from Aloe - this is really lovely and creamy.  But not too heavy.  I have been using it since I got it.

Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Emulsion - I haven't opened this yet, because I had other products to go thru - it will still be good for next year, as I love using aloe products in the summer time (I do change my skincare products based on the season.) 

It's Skin Aloe Soothing Gel - you cannot go wrong with a nice aloe gel for sunburns, rashes or you just need a cool down

Welcos Soothing Gel Mist - I gave this to my mother, who suffers from dry skin and needs to keep her skin hydrated.  She gave this product RAVE reviews and loves it.  She has already asked me how she can get more of this!! haha

2 aloe vera facial sheet masks - tosowoong and 3W clinic - pretty nice to get two aloe vera masks

a little silicon face scubbie.

This bag is amazing at 29.00 and I am still in shock that it hasn't sold out yet.   However, if you sign up for the 3 month deal, this is excellent.  This was one of their better head to toe bags - probably since the milk head to toe bag.

aloe1.png

I was about to cancel and now I'm so glad I didn't. I look forward to getting this month's bag.

I think I'm going to drop Mishibox and pick up this bag, it looks so much better!
You can still get the september bag if you order before the 15th.  They have a deal going on that if you subscribe to 3 months or longer, use promo code ALOEGIFT - and you get the Head to Toe Aloe Bag for free - and that is ONE great bag. I might have to purchase another one before it is sold out as I love the Nature Republic body cream

You can still get the september bag if you order before the 15th.  They have a deal going on that if you subscribe to 3 months or longer, use promo code ALOEGIFT - and you get the Head to Toe Aloe Bag for free - and that is ONE great bag. I might have to purchase another one before it is sold out as I love the Nature Republic body cream
Thanks Biancardi, I this sealed the deal for me! I've seen your reviews for their previous bags and have always wished I had this sub, but couldn't justify it without dropping something. I gave Mishi a try but it's just not doing it for me. 

So I canceled Mishibox and picked this one up. So much for cutting back. But the Head to Toe Aloe bag for free was just too awesome, I'm going to Florida in October and this stuff will really come in handy. And I can always save for next summer as well. So excited! 

Last edited by a moderator:
October spoilers!! Already!

oct.beauteque.jpg

not too sure about the lotion - I looked them up and most of them are really rose or jasmine scented. the lipstick, well there are a couple of colors I like, 1, 9 & 10, but I will probably get bright screaming something.

img_1431589104.jpg

I'm new to Beauteque, what time of month do they generally start shipping their bags?
I think they used to ship out based on what day of the month you subscribed but they're going to a new shipping program so I think this month and next month might be off kilter. Not positive on that.

November Spoilers! Looks SO much better than October's spoilers

bbNov.spoiler.jpg

Secret Key Lemon D-Toc Peeling Gel
Baviphat Urban Dollkiss Touch My Body Wash (style will vary)
Baviphat Urban Dollkiss Paprika Hand Cream (style will vary)

I've been using the Aloe cleanser from the September bag and love it. It really works well and no breakouts.

Back