Circular Swap- Round #2 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy you wanted the tanners;  I just cannot make them work on my skin!

Looking forward to your pictures.

I have the box but had visitors this weekend and been laid up today with a nasty stomach virus. I'll have photos hopefully tomorrow night and will mail ASAP this week.

I have the box but had visitors this weekend and been laid up today with a nasty stomach virus. I'll have photos hopefully tomorrow night and will mail ASAP this week.
Hope you feel better.  There's so much to do this time of year; no time to be down for the count!

If still possible, I would like to be skipped this round!!! I am travelling for the holidays and it will just be impossible for me to send the box.. 

Thank you. 

Very sorry for any inconvenience.. 

Are we missing some pictures, then?  Seems a long time since I've seen pictures posted......

Anyway.....hope you love the box when you get it!  I'm sure it has drastically changed like last time.

So we don't have to go digging for the rules for round #3...might be a good idea to include it in the first post for the next round since it was never posted in this thread (we just said "same rules as last time"), and I couldn't even remember all of them. 

Everyone must be willing to pay for the shipping of the box to the next person and you must communicate with the group (post when the box arrives, when you ship it to the next person, what you took, what you added, etc.)

Send it to the next participant within 5 days, taking longer than 5 days (without any communication with the group) will probably result in being excluded from future swaps.

PM the next one to get the box with tracking number (again no tracking number could result in being excluded in the future).

Post at least one picture of items you're taking and one picture of the items you're adding.

Gently used or swatched items must be marked and in a separate baggie from unused items.

No nail polish or perfume.

Since this is such a busy time of year, I think round 3 should wait until after the New Year.  
Yes we will definitely wait for the New Year. Christmas is so close and I have so much to do still. Every year I say I'm going to be more prepared and every year I end up scrambling. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Next year is another year. Maybe 2016 will finally be the year I get more organized.

Back