Circular Swap- Round #2 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those ban wipes are freaking awesome.  I keep them at my desk at work incase I feel gross after walking at lunch or whatever.  So glad the allure box alerted me to their existence :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got some from couponing this summer. They're perfect for wiping your feet after a walk on the beach.  

Swap 2 leaving.jpg

Here is the box before I sealed it.  Unfortunately, I could not fit in the two pictured Ulta shadow palettes.  It was either those or the hair chalk......and there already is a lot of shadow in the box so I thought something different might be appreciated.  I did put in the larger shadow palette.

Will  pm the tracking as soon as I finish this post.

May, according to USPS, the package arrived at your work on Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what i put in. I had to remove the boxes and put the objects in zip lock bags to get them to fit. I hope nothing gets to squished. I had to take out the IPSY bag as it didn't fit but I believe everything else should be in there. It was a tight fit.

IMG_1785.JPG

Hey! I'm sorry I've been MIA. Work blocked MUT and I'm finally not super sick from pregnancy. I'm excited about the box! I sent pixels my address just now.

I admittedly don't have a TON to add to the box- I think I put in a good bit of my stuff last round. But I know I've got stuff to add!

Glad to see you back @@button6004! Hope your pregnancy is getting easier. Pregnancy sickness is no fun. I had it bad with one but was better with the other two. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> How exciting that you are expecting and we get to follow along!! Thanks for popping in!

Glad to see you back @@button6004! Hope your pregnancy is getting easier. Pregnancy sickness is no fun. I had it bad with one but was better with the other two. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> How exciting that you are expecting and we get to follow along!! Thanks for popping in!
I'm almost afraid to have any children after her because of how bad it was- I ended up with IV fluids and lost a lot of weight. But I'm so incredibly excited about her impending arrival!

I'm almost afraid to have any children after her because of how bad it was- I ended up with IV fluids and lost a lot of weight. But I'm so incredibly excited about her impending arrival!
I had all day sickness for all nine months, meds for hyperemesis, IVs, etc. and still did it again.  Also when people ask me I tell them I LIKED BEING PREGNANT.  And then I briefly pause and think "well, except for the barfing part."  I think your brain just kind of glosses over the whole thing for the sake of the future of the human race, hahaha. 

CONGRATS!!!!

So happy to see you took a bunch of the stuff I put in the box!  Hope you enjoy your new stash!

It's looking like the box will be completely different when it gets to the end.  So FUN and worthwhile!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I'm sorry I've been MIA. Work blocked MUT and I'm finally not super sick from pregnancy. I'm excited about the box! I sent pixels my address just now.

I admittedly don't have a TON to add to the box- I think I put in a good bit of my stuff last round. But I know I've got stuff to add!
Well, since May could hardly fit in all of her stuff, it might be up to you to lighten up the load a little bit to make room!

Back