Circular Swap- Round #2 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, glad you got it, @@ChullBird! I have been traveling all week and have had spotty service so I haven't had a chance to post my pics of what I took out / put in. The box was JAM PACKED even after I took stuff out of boxes so I couldn't put as much in as I wanted. Someone is going to need to take way more than they put in!

I took some stuff out, and there was still no space. So I went through it again...and it looks better. I may go through one more time because I have so much stuff I want to put back.

Also no one should feel bad for taking out more than they put in. I just want my stuff to find a home...that isn't mine.

image.jpg

I took these out because they were hazardous. Just a friendly reminder, nail polish (and most hair sprays) can not be shipped via air. :)

image.jpg

This is what I took.

Not pictured: a lipstick in a velvet bag, and the bellapierre highlighter/shadow. The lipstick broke and fell on my carpet when I opened it to look at the color. The bellapierre was broken and white powder leaked all over. Oh and one of those nail polish pods because it leaked.

image.jpg

This is what I put back in, plus a few other surprises that aren't pictured because I wasn't sure if I could fit them...but I did. Because this box is magical.

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpg

This is what I put back in, plus a few other surprises that aren't pictured because I wasn't sure if I could fit them...but I did. Because this box is magical.
I am so curious.....what are those round things on the bottom left?

image.jpg

I am so curious.....what are those round things on the bottom left?
Those are eyeshadows from geekchic's Superneutrals & Timey Wimey collection.

So, this is out of order but I'm back from my Napa/Sonoma trip (highly recommended if any of you love wine and want to be able to order competently) and can post! 

Here is what I took out of the box:

IMG_2184.JPG

And here is what I put back in.  I was excited to see that @@ChullBird took some of my stuff...you'll have to let me know if the snail cream is amazing.  I just never worked up the nerve to use it, haha! 

IMG_2183.JPG

I did have to take a lot of my stuff out of boxes to fit it in but I promised it's all unused / unswatched etc. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the timing will work out well for me. I'm out of town this week for my sister's wedding but I'll be back Sunday. I expect the box will make it's way to me sometime next week-ish.

This is so fun.  I'm down for that Patchology item of yours if no one takes it before my turn!  I'm with you--I loved seeing others take what I inserted.

@ Chullbird  I had a discussion with the post office regarding nail polish/hair spray air shipping.  Actually, there is a weight limit for those to be in a package.  As long as the quantity is below the cut-off, it is acceptable.  Unfortunately, I have forgotten what he told me for the cut off......

This is so fun.  I'm down for that Patchology item of yours if no one takes it before my turn!  I'm with you--I loved seeing others take what I inserted.
Unfortunately the Patchology was something I took, not something I put back!  But if I haven't used it by the time we do the next swap I'll stick it back in for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you to whoever put the little IT Cosmetics CC cream in there - saved my butt on vacation when I accidentally brought foundation in the wrong shade.  It's so cute and wee and perfect for travel, I will be sad when it runs out.  And the lip quench and glam glow were perfect to keep me hydrated for the flight.  I'm also planning on HEAVILY RELYING on the dvds to undo the damage of a week of wine tastings and meals out. Basically this box couldn't have come into my life at a better time.  I hope everyone else loves their haul as much as I do!

It has arrived! No spillage or breakage!

My son found three things he wanted for his acne prone face, as I was taking the picture. I tried telling him mine, as I was first sorting through the box, but then the 4 year old saw the jewelry.

I will dig through as quickly as possible so the next person can get it!

Now back to the pretties...

Unfortunately the Patchology was something I took, not something I put back!  But if I haven't used it by the time we do the next swap I'll stick it back in for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you to whoever put the little IT Cosmetics CC cream in there - saved my butt on vacation when I accidentally brought foundation in the wrong shade.  It's so cute and wee and perfect for travel, I will be sad when it runs out.  And the lip quench and glam glow were perfect to keep me hydrated for the flight.  I'm also planning on HEAVILY RELYING on the dvds to undo the damage of a week of wine tastings and meals out. Basically this box couldn't have come into my life at a better time.  I hope everyone else loves their haul as much as I do!
Oh, hmmm.... don't know how I got that backwards.  Sorry!

Back