Circular Swap- Round #2 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was feeling a little guilty about the amount I took out...

And then I realized how much I added back...

Here it is ready to mailed tomorrow after work.

Only slightly Tetris'd.

I hope someone along the way is a blonde.

well.... it's not my turn yet but since I was at the Post Office I got a new box for the swap.  Now I'm prepared!

Is that an Ipsy bag you put into the box?  I stopped Ipsy because I always got junk but I do miss the cute bags......

Last edited by a moderator:
The box is out for delivery I should get it this afternoon. I'm SO excited!

I can throw in some ipsy bags @@cpl100 I have tons, any ones in particular that you've been eyeing?
The latest flowered one is very much my taste.  Other than that, I have not really been keeping up with them but I appreciate you sharing!  Thank you.

The latest flowered one is very much my taste.  Other than that, I have not really been keeping up with them but I appreciate you sharing!  Thank you.
I'll see if I have it.

The box arrived at my office. I'll open tonight and post pic's of what I'm taking and putting in. Hoping to ship tomorrow or Friday at the latest.

Ok here's my update on the box. I didn't think I'd take as much as I did but I kept finding things to try!

first look:

image.jpeg

I opened it an went through it while at my desk, shhh!

Here's what I took:

image.jpeg

Here's what I added:

image.jpeg

I did a bit of organizing and added a couple birchboxes to keep it from being loose in the box. I wanted to add another box but it wouldn't fit.

All packed up and ready to go tomorrow:

image.jpeg

I'll drop it off at the post office tomorrow afternoon, I'll pm the tracking number after its shipped!

Box was dropped off at the po this afternoon, it's on the way. With the holiday next week, no mail on Thursday so keep that in mind.

Looks like we'll finish up around the second week of December, perfect timing for those of us doing secret Santa!

I am hoping you experts here may know this:  Are reward points given for purchasing a gift card at either Sephora or Ulta?  I know most companies either give points when purchasing or redeeming a card but not both.  Thanks!

Box was dropped off at the po this afternoon, it's on the way. With the holiday next week, no mail on Thursday so keep that in mind.

Looks like we'll finish up around the second week of December, perfect timing for those of us doing secret Santa!
I will be away over Thanksgiving so hopefully I can mail it out on Wednesday so as not to delay it.

Had too much to do so this took longer than I thought.   Here are the pictures and I will be packing up the box and mailing it off today.

Here is the box upon arrival.  Thankfully it looked the same as when it was sent!

Swap 2 Added.jpg

Here are the items I took:

Swap 2 Took.jpg

Here are the items I added (I hope they all fit!)

Swap 2 Arrival.jpg

Lastly, I hope this posts correctly!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

May, I will pm the tracking to you later today once mailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back