Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone,

i just wanted to stop by to let everyone know that i havent worked with any of your pictures because my computer crashed this weekend, i lost everything and i wont be able to do any of your pictures until i get it back up and running, right now i am using my husband's computer but none of my stuff is on this computer, therefore i dont have photoshop here, i will have to reinstall everything on my computer to be able to do it, and it might take a few days, just thought i would let everyone know because it will take sometime.

Ohhh Nurry, that's sucks. Am so sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out alrite. We can wait...thanks for letting us know.

Hang in there. We'll wait. Most of know how awful it is to have a computer crash.

N

Thank you Mindy!

i actually formatted the damn thing today again, these partitions sizes were wrong >.< ugh, lol

I think i will install photoshop tomorrow, and aaaalll my bunch of plug ins and programs -yawn- oh well :sleepyhead:

Oh me too, i get lazy just by thinking about it, its like hundreds of brushes and tons of plug ins and additional programs ack, i hate reformatting computers because of that >.< :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

me too i used to have photoshop and cause of that i gave up hahhaa im soo lazy..but it's crazy how time consuming it all is

i know, all these plug ins and brushes and what nots lol

i am just installing it right now ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

gosh it takes forever! *taps fingers*

Latest posts

Back