Daer0n's Photoshop Makeovers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your welcome. I just know how it feels to be down and sometimes just talking to someone is the best medicine.

daer0n - aww :hug:s , hope u feel better. U don't have to apologize for not feeling well. U are doing every1 such a big favor taking your time to fix up the photos ... There's no hurry sweetie. I onli posted pics here cuz i love seeing what u do w/them, but i don't mind if u don't get around to it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aww, thank you both girls, you're all too sweet, i love doing it, and usually i will do two to three pics in a day, ive been so down lately, i dont even know why, but, right now i don't feel too bad, it's mostly stress though, thank you for understanding, *hugs* i dont know what i would do without my MUT friends, you are all so wonderful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You said it exactly right. You don't owe us anything and if you don't feel like it then don't! You've done so much already. I too wont mind if you don't get around to it. I hope you feel better !!

Awwwww, darling, you know we're all here if you need to talk or let out a few tears

:hug:

Thank you Mindy and Kat, you are so kind, :hug: i really love what i do, and i am always excited to see more pictures posted here, it takes me away from all my stress and my depressions most of the time, that is why i do it, you girls help me too by posting your pictures here, its a therapy for me, so i do owe you girls, thank you! :luv: :huggies:

Nury, honey....I jave never looked at this thread before....You are so talented!!! I hope you're feeling better;). I've been a little depressed myself lately:(. Anyway....Love your work sweetie!!!!

If you get bored again let me know! I'd love to see what you could do with mine. I'd love to learn some stuff too. I fiddle with paint shop pro, and I love learning new tricks.

Aww, thank you so much Jessy!!

i am feeling better, you guys make me feel so good and cheer me up all the time, i hope you are feeling better sweetheart! Pm me if you need to talk! im always here for everyone! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you Mag!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You are most welcome Mindy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> if you ever feel like posting more pics, please feel free to do it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awww sweetie, i am so sorry you lost your angel, of course i can, anything in memory of a lil angel, i will get some ideas and then i will post or pm you with a few :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

:hugss:

Just stopping by to check this thread again :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't believe how hot u look in your avatar. I wish I can look like that after just having a baby ...*sigh* The pregnant belly was cute .. .but 1 month postpartum ... all of a sudden it's not so cute ...lol I miss my tiny figure and I'm sooo jealous of u for getting back in shape so fast ...

Latest posts

Back